Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

TOP GEAR ORG sequel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ClusterMage

PostPosted: Jun Fri 06, 2003 9:12 pm    Post subject: TOP GEAR ORG sequel Reply with quote

Its time for a true Top Gear game that lives up to its super nintendo roots. Please, please, make a true top gear game (not a rally) similar to the original TG and TG 2000. Put in pit stops (make the comp players fuel up too) different countries, wheather, time of day, and the most important, having to buy parts and upgrades, good physics, cool custom cars (Fast and Furious types and original ones), put in some traffic, no police cars(exept to drive one). Oh Yeah and NITRO, make feel the speed like the true TG. Fun makes the game not the detailed graphics.well sometimes it does.

--for question contact me at --
alex169

PostPosted: Jul Tue 15, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they make another top gear. playing it and being first place and using the nitro and making your car faster in the secound top gear. It was great icon_biggrin.gif
CloudWalker82

PostPosted: Aug Mon 11, 2003 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they make a remake of Top Gear 3000 for GBA or make a Top Gear 5000 for PS2
View users profile Send private message
love_top_gear

PostPosted: Aug Sun 31, 2003 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Kemco will make a Top gear or Top Gear 2-like sequel too. Back to the roots once in a while is good to please old timer fans but newer fans as well if the game is good enough.
topgearrally64

PostPosted: Dec Wed 24, 2003 8:10 pm    Post subject: how abut a remake and new Reply with quote

kemco you guys really should port all three top gears onto a disc and include a new topger like topgear iv or somthing in that roots of the snes i loved that 3000 and original thanx if you do sit down and think about it look wyhat nintendo did with the 4 zeldas on one disc 2 were from the nes and 2 from the n64 doo somthing like that
View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
topgearrally64

PostPosted: Dec Fri 26, 2003 6:22 pm    Post subject: top gear original sequal Reply with quote

ya i would like the cops chasing you like nfs hot pursuit like have an original race (top geaR ORIGINAL LIKE)AND HAVE ANOTHER MODE CALLED HOTPURSUIT MODE AND WITH SPECIAL TRACKS FOR EACH MODE WHICH MEANS DIFFERENT TRACKS FOR EACH MODE LIKE 8 COUNTRIES EACH DIFFERENT IN DIFFERENT MODES
lbrown3984

PostPosted: Feb Sat 14, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Top Gear Reply with quote

Please bring back the original top gear in the new game platforms. PS2, Game Cube, X Box, Dreamcast! There has never been another racing car like it and we want to play it!
topgearrally64

PostPosted: Mar Sat 13, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

i want every single top gear on 1 disc
but dare devil
casca

PostPosted: Apr Thu 15, 2004 3:50 pm    Post subject: Top Gear Reply with quote

I agree. I think there should be a Top Gear made just like the original. The Rally games have great graphics but they have lost something. It needs to be split screen top and bottom. It needs to have the pit stops. It needs to have the Nitro's. I still pull out my Super NES to play the original top gear, even though I have moved onto different platforms. I think the game should also be available for the Playstation 2 also. There is nothing quite like playing against a friend while playing against the other players.

casca
topgearrally64

PostPosted: Apr Sat 17, 2004 8:42 am    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

i want a gba port of all 3 and put iv a new one so i can play it on the go or through my gc
goldeneye343

PostPosted: Aug Tue 03, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

ya i want a true sequal on the gc gba xbox ps2 pc and or ds lol please kemco please this is all we ask of you nitro 3 x or more pit stops on cetain courses laps etc. make the computers (all 20 ) pit to to please us maybe a 4 game compilation disc with top gear 1 top gear 2 top gear 3000 and a sequal to any 1
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum