Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

wow...despite most not liking it, i love Dark Tomorrow (GC)!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the scarecrow

PostPosted: Jul Wed 09, 2003 8:32 pm    Post subject: wow...despite most not liking it, i love Dark Tomorrow (GC)! Reply with quote

maybe its the serious nature, maybe its because it is derived straight from the comics....the excellent cinemas, good plot...incredible voice-overs and soundtrack, eerie atmosphere, almost Dracula like sneak mode....God, i love sneaking up on someone....the music and sometimes lack of music (dead silence) is perfect......sure the controls are a bit wacky but once i got used to it it doesn't bother me at all.....and there are so many small nuances that were captured perfectly....it is the definitive adult Batman game.......it saddens me to think that we won't get a sequel...hopefully someone sees the potential and makes another one using the comic license...please! i enjoy Dark Tomorrow on the Gamecube so much!

i have played through the game several times and after a couple of weeks fired it up again.........this IS The Batman!!!

it it one of my all time favorites.....this true Batman fan is pleased Kemco despite all the negativity around the game. i love it!!
View users profile Send private message
Mark

PostPosted: Jul Wed 16, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you how did this even get negative reviews? I had some trouble with the camera... for the first few seconds after that this game made me believe its better than metroid: prime! i doubt some of the negative reviews given 2 this game were by people who actually played it the cinematics r incredible and so realistic (ESCPECIALLY MR. FREEZE!) god this game is so great who would THINK OF A BAD REVIEW?!
Batman1989

PostPosted: Jul Fri 18, 2003 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Scarecrow,

Agreed my friend. This is Still my favorite Batman Game ever. I believe ill like this more than the upcoming title from UBI soft.

B89MP
the scarecrow

PostPosted: Jul Fri 18, 2003 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i'm not thinking a "beat-em up" Batman game is what they should have done. these are the same guys who did Splinter Cell...that should have been the direction.
View users profile Send private message
Tom King

PostPosted: Jul Thu 31, 2003 10:59 am    Post subject: Great game Reply with quote

The only positive aspect to negative feedback is the resultant price drop. The guy in the software store said that nobody liked the game - I read a myriad of reviews that stated the game was sub-par, not fully finished, and was basically a mess.

After fifteen minutes of playing the game, I have to wonder - did they even truly play the game?! I love it. The atmosphere, the gritty environments; so what if you can't move the camera - no one ever complained about the Resident Evil series.

I can't wait to get home tonight to play more. Batman is hands down, the coolest super-hero of them all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum