Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Real manual?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Egg Mania: Eggstreme Madness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yolk

PostPosted: Nov Mon 18, 2002 8:02 pm    Post subject: Real manual? Reply with quote

I know there's strategy behind the gold stars, extra stars, empty spaces, etc.

But the manual is quite bad at relaying some helpfull information.

Can I please get the scoop on using gold stars and empty spaces for all those nice bonus blocks the computer always seems to accomplish right before beating me?

Thx : )
View users profile Send private message
Kemco_Tom

PostPosted: Nov Thu 21, 2002 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yolk,

I'll see if we can get someone from HotGen to give us the lowdown on trick bricks and bonus blocks.

TK
Yolk

PostPosted: Nov Thu 21, 2002 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you icon_biggrin.gif

It's hard to understand the rules when the game creator makes them a secret for some reason.
Lobo

PostPosted: Nov Fri 29, 2002 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By gold stars I assume your talking about the trick bricks. I haven't played Egg Mania for a while so don't quote me on this icon_smile.gif

The trick is learning how to keep your combos going, try and leave deliberate gaps in your tower in the shape of a +, C or the Z and S shapes, these will give you the most trick bricks.

Also there is a pattern to the amount of trick bricks you receive, The number of flashing trick bricks you have is timed by the amount of rows you complete in one go. For example if you have 5 flashing trick bricks and you complete 1 row you will receive 5 trick bricks, if you complete 3 rows you will receive 15 trick bricks.

One other trick, if you find yourself unable to carry on a combo look for a bomb. Once you have one wait until it's about to blow up and drop down your tower, this will make a gap in your tower so you can carry on with your combo. When making a gap in your tower like this try not to blow up any of your trick bricks, if you do the points you earned from them will be lost.

Hope this helps
Yolk

PostPosted: Nov Fri 29, 2002 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info.

But what is the formula for the extra blocks given relative to the trick blocks?

And is there multiples of those as well based on concurrent lines, or a string of lines in a row, or both icon_question.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Egg Mania: Eggstreme Madness All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: