Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Product News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Pocket Recording Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kemco_Tom

PostPosted: Oct Wed 23, 2002 11:10 am    Post subject: Product News Reply with quote

There is no current release date for the Pocket Recording Studio. Please stay tuned for updates as more information is made available. Thanks!

TK
View users profile Send private message
Del

PostPosted: Jan Fri 24, 2003 12:37 am    Post subject: Cancelled? Reply with quote

Does this mean that a US release of the pocket recording studio is cancelled or are there still plans to bring it to the US market?

I know its available overseas and I've considered ordering it but would rather have the native version.

I also understand that the PRS is an officially licensed (by Nintendo) product. Shouldn't that make releasing it much easier?
Dave

PostPosted: May Wed 14, 2003 1:47 pm    Post subject: I have purchased the Japanese release Reply with quote

I am impressed by the Pocket Recording Studio. I purchased over seas and had it shipped to the USA as many others have done. I need an english translation of the manual and menu options to fully enjoy the device. If anyone can provide that I will be truly grateful. Everyone that sees my Pocket Recording Studio wants one. Good job, and thanks in advance for any assistance. My email is
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Pocket Recording Studio All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum