Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Spy v Spy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crowbar

PostPosted: Nov Fri 08, 2002 2:26 am    Post subject: Spy v Spy Reply with quote

I'd love to see a SPY vs Spy 3d shooter. That game was one of my all time favourites and i would love to see a next-gen job done on that one.
View users profile Send private message
Chiron

PostPosted: Dec Wed 04, 2002 11:55 pm    Post subject: MAKE A NEW SPY vs SPY!!! Reply with quote

I totally agree with the fact that there should be a new Spy vs Spy game made. That game is one of my all-time favorites and should be adapted to the newer systems. Imagine the possibilities with such graphics that are out today and the storylines that could be created. The traps could be more in-depth and everything on all bases could be enhanced enormously. I for one would love to see Spy vs Spy make a comeback. COME ON KEMCO!!! What do you say?! DO IT!!!!

-Chiron-

PostPosted: Dec Thu 05, 2002 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: MAKE A NEW SPY vs SPY!!! Reply with quote

Chiron wrote:
I totally agree with the fact that there should be a new Spy vs Spy game made. That game is one of my all-time favorites and should be adapted to the newer systems. Imagine the possibilities with such graphics that are out today and the storylines that could be created. The traps could be more in-depth and everything on all bases could be enhanced enormously. I for one would love to see Spy vs Spy make a comeback. COME ON KEMCO!!! What do you say?! DO IT!!!!

-Chiron-

I totally agree with both of you. KEMCO remake this classic, or pass the rights to another company so this great game gets made. Chiron said it, the systems out now, and the storylines, and traps, this could be a great game. Consider it. -Chris-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum