Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Blasts from the past...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kemco_Tom

PostPosted: Oct Wed 23, 2002 11:56 am    Post subject: Blasts from the past... Reply with quote

This is place to talk about all other Kemco games, from recent titles such as Mech Platoon and Phalanx; the Top Gear racing games series; and old school games like Shadowgate.

TK
View users profile Send private message
Noel Whelan

PostPosted: Oct Thu 24, 2002 4:11 am    Post subject: Re: Blasts from the past... Reply with quote

Is Road Trip a game designed by Kemco???

Noel
Kemco_Tom

PostPosted: Oct Thu 24, 2002 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noel, the only Road Trip game I'm aware of is "Hooters Road Trip" and that was developed by Hoplite Research and published by Ubi Soft. Is this the Road Trip game you are referring to?

TK
Jeffy Arensmeyer

PostPosted: Nov Mon 04, 2002 7:17 am    Post subject: ...Ahhh, the memories... Reply with quote

What NES titles will be available for the GB Advance? Games like Shadowgate and Deja Vu were really fun.

And what about Superman for the NES. It was kinda clunky, but I liked it too. icon_smile.gif

ò¿ó

View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Coarse Limely

PostPosted: Nov Thu 07, 2002 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not talk about Shadowgate like it is gone forever! I want Shadowgate Rising to make a comeback!

As for other old-school Kemco games, my personal favorite has always been, and probably always will be Lagoon for the SNES. What is Seika up to these days? Kemco still working with them on anything?

Another semi-old-school tip, Kemco: Publish Falcom stuff in America! They need a State-side publisher badly. I would love to play their current PC titles that they have out in Japan, but it is a bit pricey to import it!

PostPosted: Nov Tue 12, 2002 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: Blasts from the past... Reply with quote

Kemco_Tom wrote:
This is place to talk about all other Kemco games, from recent titles such as Mech Platoon and Phalanx; the Top Gear racing games series; and old school games like Shadowgate.

TK
can you tell me what system the original top gear was on.
Kemco_Tom

PostPosted: Nov Mon 18, 2002 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest,

The original Top Gear was on the SNES. Thanks for stopping by!

TK
Phalanx Dude

PostPosted: Jan Sun 05, 2003 9:33 am    Post subject: Phalanx information Reply with quote

I have problem with the boss of 6th mission. Do you have some trick to defeat this stage. I´m very glad if you have any information. icon_biggrin.gif icon_mrgreen.gif

PostPosted: Jan Sat 11, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Phalanx information Reply with quote

Phalanx Dude wrote:
I have problem with the boss of 6th mission. Do you have some trick to defeat this stage. I´m very glad if you have any information. icon_biggrin.gif icon_mrgreen.gif
joel

PostPosted: Aug Fri 15, 2003 4:39 pm    Post subject: Seika Reply with quote

Seika was that the name of the team behind lagoon?
Coarse Limely

PostPosted: Aug Sun 17, 2003 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. On the cover of the game, you see Kemco*Seika as the company logo. Seems like they worked pretty closely together.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum