Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Mech Platoon on GBA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave57

PostPosted: Dec Sun 22, 2002 4:19 am    Post subject: Mech Platoon on GBA Reply with quote

i have trouble defending in Ravine mission5.
what robots should i have b4 i start and how should i complete this mission? had been cracking my head on this level... i am using Leon.
thanks in advance icon_smile.gif

P.S, BTW is there any cheat codes for Mech Platoon? i cant seem to find much info on this GBA game. icon_biggrin.gif
Robots_4ever

PostPosted: Dec Mon 30, 2002 5:20 pm    Post subject: cheat codes Reply with quote

hey, i just foun a butt-load of cheats for mech platoon. just go to www.google.com and you'll find lots of cheats for it.

by the way, can you help me figure out how to build your own unit? ive been stumped on that for along time
-Robots_4ever
View users profile Send private message Send email

PostPosted: Jan Wed 01, 2003 2:20 am    Post subject: Re: cheat codes Reply with quote

Robots_4ever wrote:
hey, i just foun a butt-load of cheats for mech platoon. just go to www.google.com and you'll find lots of cheats for it.

by the way, can you help me figure out how to build your own unit? ive been stumped on that for along time
-Robots_4ever

i can find any cheats.
any specific webbie please. or search key words?
u got to build a factory.
go tru ur tutorials.
Dave57

PostPosted: Jan Wed 01, 2003 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all the cheats i found are the same.
finish the game with high stats and get bounus units.

PostPosted: Mar Tue 11, 2003 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_confused.gif how do you regenerate?

PostPosted: Mar Tue 11, 2003 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Mech Platoon on GBA Reply with quote

Dave57 wrote:
i have trouble defending in Ravine mission5.
what robots should i have b4 i start and how should i complete this mission? had been cracking my head on this level... i am using Leon.
thanks in advance icon_smile.gif

P.S, BTW is there any cheat codes for Mech Platoon? i cant seem to find much info on this GBA game. icon_biggrin.gif

ha ha! I already beat it . icon_lol.gif
will

PostPosted: Aug Sat 23, 2003 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you make a new unit by combining different combos of legs, arms, ect?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum