Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Confused about what manual says and what game does???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Egg Mania: Eggstreme Madness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LqM

PostPosted: Jan Tue 07, 2003 8:29 am    Post subject: Confused about what manual says and what game does??? Reply with quote

I have the Xbox version of this game. Love it so far, but I am also frustrated.

In the manual it states on page 12 that Survival is 1 or 2 player.
When I go to the Survival mode in the game menu it lets one or the other controller use the game as 1 player, but a second player cannot join by pressing start. Is the manual wrong in stating that Survival mode is 2 player because 2 player works every where else where it is supposed to???

Also, on page 11 in the Egg Mania section it states two players play against each other stage after stage. Well, when I play against someone and win one stage an option appears to continue with "yes" or "no". I hit yes to move on, but the next level does not seem any harder than the last and the towers do not seem any longer to build. Is this just very gradual? It just does not seem hard enough even on hard boiled mode???

I am probably missing something here, but I need some help because this game looks like a blast. This is the first puzzle game I have liked since Bust-A-Move 4 on the Dreamcast.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Cheers.
View users profile Send private message
LqM

PostPosted: Jan Tue 28, 2003 1:10 pm    Post subject: Answers to my questions solved Reply with quote

Survival mode is two player, but the second player must join in the game once the first player already has started the game meaning the second player cannot choose the character that they actually want like the first player does as far as I can tell. This would be something nice to change if there is ever a sequel.

On the Egg Mania section of the game I misunderstood thinking the two player game would get progressively harder, but once you set the difficulty setting when you are starting the game you are stuck in that mode. Easy, Medium, Hard. It would be nice if those 3 settings were a starting point and it would get harder from that point on from whatever you chose.

These are minor issues.

Regardless, a very enjoyable game.

Love the bomb mode in the game.

Cheers.
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Egg Mania: Eggstreme Madness All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: