Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

lagoon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasper

PostPosted: Jan Sat 04, 2003 4:12 pm    Post subject: lagoon Reply with quote

can anyone tell me how to get past eardon in lagoon, cause i hit him only it doesn't do any harm to him.
Prince Shondronai

PostPosted: Jan Thu 16, 2003 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Venture back into the fire caverns, lad, for you are not a man yet. Level up Nasir a good 3 or 4 times before you challenge Eardon if you're not doing any harm to him with your attacks. It's tedious, I know, but it pays off in the end. On the other hand, if you're reached Eardon, you've already seen the super-sexy cut-scene with Princess Felicia in it. Oh well.
acidmagic

PostPosted: Jan Sun 26, 2003 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eardon is a piece of cake, my friend.
You may have noticed that from time to time, Eardon sticks its head out of its body, and shoots. That is the only time when it is vulnerable.

So, what i do basically, is to make Nasir move and stick to a wall, so Eardon moves to that wall but bumps into it and nothing else. When the time comes, Eardon will shoot. Then, you should jump over whatever it is what he shoots, and hit him, and repeat this process several times.

Watch out though, because sometimes when you are sticking to a wall and Eardon moves towards you, he may move also up or down. If you see that you`ll get squashed, run to the left (or right) to the other side of the room and repeat the process. If he is too much near the entrance door, you will have to draw him back from it, to do so go around him and stay on his back. Eardon will eventually go up, leaving you plenty of space to start over again.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Coarse Limely

PostPosted: Jan Wed 29, 2003 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's possible to reach Eardon before you've attained a sufficient level to actually damage him with your attacks, though, acidmagic. I think that's what he's talking about.
View users profile Send private message

PostPosted: Jan Wed 29, 2003 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I thought he was hitting Eardon anywhere but not his head, which is the only vulnerable part.
acidmagic

PostPosted: Jan Wed 29, 2003 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was me, sorry
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum