Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

HERE ARE THE CHEATS!!!!!Thank Me Later.:)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Thu 18, 2003 10:58 am    Post subject: HERE ARE THE CHEATS!!!!!Thank Me Later.:) Reply with quote

Ok ladies and gents, here are the cheats.
NOTE: All of the cheats are performed while the game is paused during gameplay. Also, any directions that need to be pressed will be pressed using the directional pad NOT THE ANALOG STICK.If the code is done correctly you will hear a confirmation sound and the screen will flash briefly for a second. If you mess the code up(put in the wrong direction, button, etc) during pause, you will need to unpause and then pause to try again. NOTE: Weapon cheats will only work where the player has the option of using that weapon. I.E. explosive crossbow will not work in La Casa Negra because Nikki has yet to aquire the crossbow, but it will work in say Relliance because Nikki has it as an equipable weapon.
Y=Ybutton X=Xbutton
For PS2 owners: W=R2, B=L2,Y=O,X=Square
For Cube players: W=L Button, B= R Button
For Xbox gamers: W=Clear button, B=Black Button

Skeleton Mode: Pause the game, on the d pad press Left,Left,Left,Right,Left,Right,Left,Right,Right,Right. This code will only work for the Cube and Xbox. icon_cry.gif Sorry PS2 owners..(i am one too, so I feel your pain, it is a cool code.) icon_evil.gif

Big Feet Mode: Pause game, on the d pad press Right,Right,Right,Left,Right,Left,Right,Left,Left,Left.

One Hit Kills: Pause game, press Y,Left,Right,Right,Left,Y,B,W,Y,X,X.

No Bullet Damage: Pause game, press Left,Right,Right,Left,X,Y,Y,X.

Unlimited Bullet: Pause game, X,Y,X,Y,X,Y,X,Y,Left,Y,X,Y,X,Y,X,Y,X.

Unlimited Life: Pause game, Left,Right,Right,Left,Left,Right,Right,Left,Left,Right,Right,Left,X,X.

Unlimited TOC: Pause game, Y,Y,X,X,Left,Right,Right,Left,B,W,B.

Explosive Sniper Rifle: Pause game, B,W,Right,Right,Left,Left,Right,Right,W,B,X,Y.

Explosive Crossbow: Pause game, Left,Right,Right,Left,X,Y,B,W,X,Y,Left,Right.

Missile Sniper Bullets: Pause game, X,Left,Right,B,W,R,X,W,W,B,Left,Left.

Missile Crossbow: Pause game, Right,Right,Left,Left,B,B,W,W,Y,Y,X,X.

Unlimited Spycam: Pause game, Left,Left,Right,Right,W,W,B,B,X,X,Y,Y.

Big Guns: Pause game, X,X,X,X,Y,Y,Y.

See Kemco Faces: NOTE: You must have a saved game at Training 2 or later for this to work. If you want to see people from Kemco on the level select screen, pull this off. From the title screen, press up (so credits are selected) and enter credits, exit credits quickly, now do that a total of 5 or more time but to it quick. Now go to Start Game and select your profile. On the level select screen, you should see people from Kemco rotating as targets. icon_twisted.gif

Level Skip: Pause game, B,X,B,Y,B,Left,B,Right,B,W,W,X,W,Y,W,Left,W,Right,X. NOTE: if you level skip from MOD 2 without first getting your guns, you will continue on in the game without weapons. You can skip this level all together with the "Finish MOD" Code below(keeping all the weapons), but if you want to have weapons using this code in MOD 2, you must first get your guns, then use the code. icon_twisted.gif

Finish Level Codes: These must be performed in the level you wish to finish, i.e. if you want to finish La Casa, you must be in La Casa one or two, then perform the code. icon_rolleyes.gif

Finish Training: Pause game, Left, Right,Right,Left, Y,X,W,B,Y,Y,X.

Finish La Casa: Pause game, W,B,Right,Left,Left,B,W,X,X,X,W.

Finish Forsythe: Pause game, B,B,Right,Right,Right,B,W,X,W,X,W.

Finish Silo: Pause game, W,B,Right,Left,Left,B,Y,W,X,X,X.

Finish Magyar: Pause game, W,Y,Y,Left,Left,B,W,Right,X,Right,Right.

Finish Bank: Pause game, W,B,Right,Y,Left,W,Left,Left,X,Y,X.

Finish Reliance: Pause game, W,B,Right,Left,W,B,Right,X,Y,X,X.

Finish MOD: Pause game, W,B,Right,W,LEft,Y,W,Y,Right,Right,Left.

Finish Instal K: Pause game, W,B,X,X,Left,B,B,X,X,W,X.

I hope everyone enjoys the codes! icon_razz.gif icon_twisted.gif

Last edited by Adoug on Feb Fri 27, 2004 3:04 pm, edited 4 times in total
View users profile Send private message
FR

PostPosted: Dec Thu 18, 2003 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this should make a lot of people here happy. icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for the codes!
View users profile Send private message Send email
en pointe girl

PostPosted: Dec Thu 18, 2003 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOo AHh icon_lol.gif
crooked eye killa

PostPosted: Dec Thu 18, 2003 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I had hoped there would be a cheat of some different sexy costumes for Nikki to slink around in, but this is cool.
hardware

PostPosted: Dec Thu 18, 2003 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant get the cheats to work at all iam using xbox. help
Black_Wind

PostPosted: Dec Thu 18, 2003 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks lots, will give me something fun to do over Xmas break icon_biggrin.gif
stealth killer

PostPosted: Dec Fri 19, 2003 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug, You are the MAN!!!!!!!!
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
en pointe girl

PostPosted: Dec Fri 19, 2003 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have x-box too and the cheats will not work icon_rolleyes.gif
TimeDancer

PostPosted: Dec Sat 20, 2003 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disclaimer: Careless remark/venting/rant follows (but it's all true)

Well, I think we can safely determine the problem here...

You are playing on a console system designed by Microsoft. This is roughly twice as terrible a sin as worshipping Satan. It is not quite as bad as slaying your family in his name with a rusty shrimp-fork, but it is mighty close.

I reccommend you burn your system, have the ashes cleansed with holy water, enlist the help of an enclave of priests to bless your entire house, and get a cardinal to sign off on a full exorcism.

Thereafter, bathe in holy ointments for the time of three days, while reciting the book of revelations. From that point on, enter neither light or darkness, save with a cross of silver around your neck, and that cross should be blessed by no less than 8 different churches.

Then, buy a Gamecube, and glance not upon the tainted x-box, lest the screams of a thousand hell-spawned demons follow you for a full 2 centuries.

Finally, switch to either Mac or Linux, and look not back.
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Mon 22, 2003 10:07 am    Post subject: Xbox Codes. Reply with quote

Make sure that you input the codes when the game is paused during gameplay. Also, if you mess up by putting in the wrong direction or button you must unpause, repause and try again. Also, I have noticed that sometimes the codes do not like to be input in certain spots..(although my superiors claim me crazy!) For instance, say you just finished a level and went on to the next or jumped to a level. I swear sometimes you have to move a little bit from the start position to get it to work. I just double checked the codes here with a retail xbox version and it worked a ok for me. If all else fails I have found going into the menu and selecting restart usually fixes the problem if for some reason the code is not working. Finally, make sure that you are using the black button on xbox for B, and the clear or white button for W. Also, weapons cheats will only work where Nikki can get that weapon i.e. explosive crossbow will not work in La Casa Negra because Nikki does not have the option of using it. But, it will work say in....Reliance. icon_rolleyes.gif Hope this helps...let me know. If you still have trouble I will do my best to help you out.icon_twisted.gif

Last edited by Adoug on Dec Mon 22, 2003 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total
Kemco_Tom

PostPosted: Dec Mon 22, 2003 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be fooled, seeming as how Doug IS crazy...but with regards to the cheats, he speaks the truth. All you have to remember with Doug is to make no sudden movements, and don't leave sharp, pointy objects lying around icon_wink.gif

TK
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Mon 22, 2003 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee Tom...Never knew you cared.... icon_twisted.gif Just remember, you have your back toward me most of the day. icon_smile.gif
Jayclipz

PostPosted: Dec Mon 22, 2003 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is unlimited toc do? what does the toc mean?
Adoug

PostPosted: Dec Mon 22, 2003 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOC stands for Thermal Optical Camoflauge. So, if you use this code in Instal k you can have your camo suit on all the time. Enjoy. icon_twisted.gif
ND

PostPosted: Dec Mon 22, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: Codes don't work on PS2 Reply with quote

icon_cry.gif Codes are not for PS2 are they? If so, they are not working and which button is Y on PS2?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum