Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Top Gear 3000 SNES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
No_Fate

PostPosted: Jan Thu 23, 2003 5:14 pm    Post subject: Top Gear 3000 SNES Reply with quote

icon_question.gif Hi I still LOVE this game. Iwish more games were made this fun and simple...Im curious.. what is required to recieve secret bonuses B and E??? I know A C and D they are the finish race with boost and dont crash into cars/trees one...I've also occasionally recieved E which is only 20,000, but i have no idea how you get it. I think it might actually be qualifying and not using any boosts. The few times I've gotten B which I think is 120,000 credits (!) I think it is when you lap everyone on the track before the race is finished? I thought this because when i have been awarded it..it was later in teh game when my car was maxed out and I smoked the hell out of everyone. If anyone knows how to earn B and E I would be greatful. Thanks.
No_Fate

PostPosted: Jan Thu 23, 2003 11:33 pm    Post subject: Found E Reply with quote

I read up some more and found out Secret Bonus E is to stay on the track the entire game. So secret bonus B is the only one im not sure of. Thanks again.
GDude

PostPosted: Apr Tue 29, 2003 3:38 pm    Post subject: tg3000 Reply with quote

I don't believe that nobody know how to get this secret Bonus B.The only thing I know is that Bonus B,gives you 50,000 credits.Some body has to know to get it?Any ideas??
bipolarriot1

PostPosted: Oct Wed 01, 2003 8:26 pm    Post subject: Must Find reason Reply with quote

How come none of my stupid passwords work when i get them and put them in, but i can put stupid codes in and it works. I dont have the manual or anything so i dont know what the hell the deal is, and i'm *#% cus i played forever and almost maxed everything out and then the password doesnt work, or anyothers i get, not the first one, second one, its all wt. Please someone tell me what i'm doing wrong or if theres any little things i need to know about getting the crap to work.
no_fate

PostPosted: Nov Thu 27, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject: hehe Reply with quote

your confusing the ZERO's with the 8's AKA 0 and 8 its old style computer zero. you have to really checkt eh passwords as some of the letters are similiar.
pferg1024@msn.com

PostPosted: Dec Sat 13, 2003 10:28 pm    Post subject: top gear Reply with quote

I bought the Top Gear for Super Nintendo used. I cant go into any of the countries without a password. Do you know if it possible to reset the password, please help????
topgearrally64

PostPosted: Dec Fri 26, 2003 6:18 pm    Post subject: in the subject Reply with quote

i played that a long time ago and i hated when i had to put the codes in i liked the original topgear better
View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum