Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Okay: So everyone hates the Dark Tomorrow game but....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverSurfer

PostPosted: Jun Mon 16, 2003 7:40 pm    Post subject: Okay: So everyone hates the Dark Tomorrow game but.... Reply with quote

icon_wink.gif Now that I've almost beaten Dark Tomorrow and roughly accepted that there are some things about the game that I just can't change and have to adapt and deal with. I'm thinking of buying a new game(of course I have to unless I wanna play this again *gags*) and I was wondering if there was any games out there that you my fellow posters did like through and through; you know some goood ones on 'the cube' which really bring out the system's talent. Something I can really get into and wrapped up in. Any suggestions?....
zsasz

PostPosted: Jun Wed 18, 2003 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely try Metroid Prime.

Zsasz
View users profile Send private message
SilverSurfer06

PostPosted: Jun Wed 18, 2003 3:46 pm    Post subject: Thanx Reply with quote

icon_cool.gif Cool. I was gonna get Mario Sunshine but since you seemed so confident about Psalmist and since I played it at ToysRUs and I can get for ten less then the other game I'll definitely check it out and post what I think.
thanx

Cubed

PostPosted: Jul Thu 31, 2003 1:32 pm    Post subject: Must Have Reply with quote

Here are some Must Have Cube games:

Metroid Prime (awesome)
Mario Sunshine (just plain fun in a watery way)
Resident Evil 0 (drop-dead 2D graphics - wow)
BDT (of course - I love this game for the controversy alone - proves how lemming-like and bandwagon prone so many consumers are; it's a good game - if you don't like it, fine - just don't try to tear it down - trade it in at Software Etc, get your three bucks, and begone!)
Pikmin (addictive)

To name a few; looking forward to Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles and Metal Gear Solid: Revamped for Cube - yes!! Oh, and P.N.03 (however you say it) looks pretty cool too! And F-Zero -

PostPosted: Nov Wed 19, 2003 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If youre looking for a Bat-Game, try Vengeance.
KDickson24

PostPosted: Dec Mon 29, 2003 9:00 am    Post subject: Dark Tommorow, Not that Bad Reply with quote

I just got the game and am just starting to play it and I don't think its that bad, the controls are a bit choppy but other than that still a solid game. It includes all the classic bad guys. As well this is the first Batman Game I've played for the Cube and I like it. You have all his gadgets and it has a good plot and cut scenes. Now adays critics expect alot from old time hero's.
View users profile Send private message Send email
D' Argo

PostPosted: Mar Sat 06, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Try Sin Tzu Reply with quote

Sin Tzu is really great. It makes Dark Tommorrow look like PONG.
Phlibbit

PostPosted: Mar Sat 06, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh. Not in my opinion. Sin Tzu just didn't do it for me. Batman is more than just a cheap gimmick villain and running through various places using the same fighing moves, fighting the same style of bad guys. Sin Tzu was okay, but Ubi Soft should have stuck with the Vengeance formula. Having said that, BDT is king of all Batman games. I really hope there can be a game better than it someday...
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum