Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

the fall of 3do

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny_Lee

PostPosted: Jan Wed 28, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: the fall of 3do Reply with quote

when 3do filed for bankruptcy they had a game being made that looked damn good. the four horsemen of the apocalypse. artwork done by simon bisley who's famous for his work in lobo amonst other great titles. it looked to give other great gothic/dark titles like devil may cry a run for it's money. hell it even had tim curry playing the voice of the devil. with 3do shutdown i would most definitely try to pick this one up.

PostPosted: Jan Thu 29, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I saw that one too - I think someone (can't recall who) bought up all the 3DO titles that were in development at the time. Hope to see it finished because yes, it did look very sweet.

TK
View users profile Send private message
goldeneye343

PostPosted: Aug Mon 02, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: 3do Reply with quote

namco got the srs franchise but i dont know who got the others
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum