Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Just Finished the Gamecube version of BDT
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Batman1989

PostPosted: Aug Fri 01, 2003 10:22 pm    Post subject: Just Finished the Gamecube version of BDT Reply with quote

I just finished the game on the Gamecube. Wow, WOW WOW..From discovering the lazuras pit to the Awesome sword fight. I cant get enough of this game.

What a wonderful BATMAN experience from start to finish. As a Diehard Batman Fan, I soaked up everybit of Atomsphere from beginning to end!! KEMCO Thanks for delivering this to Us. I loved every minute of it. You didnt let me Down a Bit.

Sincerely

Michael Paoletti AKA Batman1989

Now to explore all the Unlockables and Solving The XBOX version!
Spidey2007

PostPosted: Sep Wed 03, 2003 2:23 pm    Post subject: I TOTALLY AGREE with you man!!!! Reply with quote

why cant people just appreciate this game!!???? the WONDRFULL cinimatics, and graphics, the story, EVERYTHING, and if someone has problem with the controls or fighting system, THEIR NUTZ!!!!! i love the fighting system, pulling off massive combo's and clearing a whole room in a matter of seconds, without getting hit, batman style!! is soooooooooo fun and great!!!!!!!! definatley the coolest next gen game i got!!! COOLEST!
i cant STAND people bashin this game soo hard!!! icon_evil.gif it *#% me off!! they probably dont even know how to play games, or never grew up with the good hard games!!! such as the atari! or nintendo!!! if i EVER see a 12-14 year old trying to play these games and keep losing, i would LAUGH MY ^@#$! A$$ OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! i would do nothing but laugh at their pathetic attempts, and whining! OLOLOLOLOL. i HATE those idiots!

ANYWAY, ilove batman Dark Tommarow, great game!!!!!!!! WONDERFULL!!!

THANX!
Brownie-Cov

PostPosted: Sep Mon 08, 2003 11:32 am    Post subject: Finished game Reply with quote

I have just completed the game - i think!! icon_eek.gif

I beat the swine at the end with some great combos and then cut to the cinematic sequence.

He then proceeds to press the button to blow up the world anyway? so, in theory, you have failed the game?

Is this the correct ending?

Love the graphics - best on the cube.

Browie icon_cool.gif
Kemco_Tom

PostPosted: Sep Mon 08, 2003 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Brownie,

Congrats on beating the game! But yes, as you suspect, you did not get the "good" ending (unless you're more of a 'bad-guy' person).

You need to deactivate the Doomsday Device - in the Control Core (large circular room with a pillar in the center that you entered via a crawlspace) you will find a control panel you can use the Universal Tool on.

Now that you have turned off the big bomb, go back and put some smackdown on Ra's to get the "Batman wins and saves the world" ending icon_wink.gif

Hope that helps!

TK
View users profile Send private message

PostPosted: Oct Sat 18, 2003 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you go back

Kemco_Tom wrote:
Hi Brownie,

Congrats on beating the game! But yes, as you suspect, you did not get the "good" ending (unless you're more of a 'bad-guy' person).

You need to deactivate the Doomsday Device - in the Control Core (large circular room with a pillar in the center that you entered via a crawlspace) you will find a control panel you can use the Universal Tool on.

Now that you have turned off the big bomb, go back and put some smackdown on Ra's to get the "Batman wins and saves the world" ending icon_wink.gif

Hope that helps!

TK
Doc Lathrop Brown

PostPosted: Nov Sat 08, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I agree. This game kicks ass. You just need a little bit of time to get used to the camera, and the rest is fine. I'm still only halfway through, but I'm loving every minute of it. Beside the camera, everything is fine.
Clowman213

PostPosted: Nov Wed 19, 2003 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really did love this game. I can understand the bashings, but it's an awesome gaming experience if you're a patient person. At first I got the "bad" ending, but then I bought the strategy guide, and found SO MUCH more on this game. It's too bad that PS2 owners won't get the chance to play, I'm sorry about that. Here's the review of the game on my personal website:
http://www.geocities.com/backupclow/gcubedarktomorrow.html

PostPosted: Dec Wed 31, 2003 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: I TOTALLY AGREE with you man!!!! Reply with quote

Spidey2007 wrote:
why cant people just appreciate this game!!????

Because it sucks...one should not have to guess just to get past the first villain. Hell, I don't even know if I beat him up yet.

Quote:
the WONDRFULL cinimatics, and graphics, the story, EVERYTHING, and if someone has problem with the controls or fighting system, THEIR NUTZ!!!!! i love the fighting system, pulling off massive combo's and clearing a whole room in a matter of seconds, without getting hit, batman style!! is soooooooooo fun and great!!!!!!!! definatley the coolest next gen game i got!!! COOLEST!

That's about the only thing that works, sort of. The smoke bombs and batarangs are useless when one is so busy trying find the da** cuffs to disable the bad guys. By the time the slow moving cuffs are finally put, three guys are up again...yes, the combat moves help, but why so da** slow to put cuffs on?

Quote:
i cant STAND people bashin this game soo hard!!! icon_evil.gif it *#% me off!! they probably dont even know how to play games, or never grew up with the good hard games!!! such as the atari! or nintendo!!! if i EVER see a 12-14 year old trying to play these games and keep losing, i would LAUGH MY ^@#$! A$$ OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! i would do nothing but laugh at their pathetic attempts, and whining! OLOLOLOLOL. i HATE those idiots!

That's because you're an idiot...send me your cheat sheet you used to get through the maze.
Clowman213

PostPosted: Jan Fri 30, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quit trying to bust everybody's bubble. So you hate the game, you've made that clear, but stop trying to make the people who like it share your opinion. That's not fair to them, and besides, all they'll do is combat what you say so it's a no-win situation. Quit while your a little bit ahead.
If you commit crimes under his watch....
Prepare to be damned....
By The Batman
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Ken

PostPosted: Feb Sun 01, 2004 12:22 am    Post subject: Just finished Reply with quote

I just finshed..thanks to everyone on this board...The GLIDER sequence SUCKED..but I made it through...I think this game did get a lot of bad views and press. I loved the graphics (game cube version) and the cutscences where fantastic.....The story was awesome and although the camera angles SUCKED at times...it did not effect the overall gameplay...This game was pretty good...I'm gald people overreacted and stated the game sucked..becasue I got it for 15 bucks...I defeated Vengeane, BDT...next is Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu? I'll buy it tomorrow icon_razz.gif
T-DoGG

PostPosted: Feb Sun 08, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if with all the bad reviews and press if a sequel to the game would be made. The comic approach is so much cooler than the TV show. I like the two games from the show but Dark Tomorrow had better Batman elements in it. I wish that in Dark Tomorrow they gave a dodge or block or reverse button like the one in Enter The Matrix. I really do hope that Kemco makes a sequel to the game.
View users profile Send private message Send email
jerryman

PostPosted: Feb Tue 10, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they told me not to buy the game, But I did anyway, why? cuz Im a comics fan, i was stuck in the alleys, right before Black Mask, because I couldnt figure out how to get to a thug that was on top of a ladder, after a while i figured out that i had to swing, and took me a while to do it, specially with the camera angle, that it doesnt help at all, anyways, I already finished the game, and it was awesome, I enjoyed it, i got 3 endings, when i get killed and the world goes kaboom, i defeat ras and the world goes kaboom, and then the good ending, but it was hard to beat ras, thanks again for the camera, but i found a way, use the left trigger (xbox) and kick his butt, i got him down 200 in a few seconds, i dont know how, but it worked, or run around and then jump and kick him, this way is gonna take a while, but hey, is easier that getting your butt kicked with the sword
cLa82080

PostPosted: Apr Fri 23, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Just Finished the Gamecube version of BDT Reply with quote

Batman1989 wrote:
I just finished the game on the Gamecube.

I beat it a couple weeks ago and I too enjoyed this game!
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ClusterMage

PostPosted: Apr Wed 28, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Here we go again Reply with quote

Why hasn't any Batman game gotten a good review????

Because they suck!!!.......What are you Batman or a stupid guy wearing tights.

It doesn't feel like Batman, more like a Bar man, who've have to many and its going aroud picking figths.

I think the name sais it all for theis Batman game.....Dark Tomorrow.
View users profile Send private message
Clowman213

PostPosted: May Sat 15, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, 99% of the people on this board are FANS of the game. No one will share your opinion, and they WILL fight you on it. Don't insult the game in a group of people who love it. There are PLENTY of other forums where you can go share negativity with one another, but this one is not one of them. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you commit crimes under his watch....
Prepare to be damned....
By The Batman
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum