Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Mech Platoon 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
will

PostPosted: Aug Sat 23, 2003 1:26 pm    Post subject: Mech Platoon 2 Reply with quote

there should be a mech platoon 2... that would rock. like with a new flamethrower, and maybe air/sea units. feel free to post any other ideas
Plasma Ballistics

PostPosted: Feb Wed 04, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But first things first.

Why is this company not having faith in their product? where's the MP site?

I would very much like to see the units in all their full-color, larger-than-life glory ---- and their stats too!

If you fellow mechwarriors find anything, please mail me at .

thanks!
b1wfdz33

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject: mech platoon 2 Reply with quote

For mech platoon 2 they should make a map editor and they should do that after every mission there should be a cinematic showing your completion. They could make the a.i. better and make more buildings. The last thing is the landscape there cool bet not cool enough they could make they maps look better graphically and maybe add some ruined city maps icon_biggrin.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum