Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Top Gear 3000 Password WT'ness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bipolarriot1

PostPosted: Oct Wed 01, 2003 8:32 pm    Post subject: Top Gear 3000 Password WT'ness Reply with quote

How come none of my stupid passwords work when i get them and put them in, but i can put stupid codes in and it works. I dont have the manual or anything so i dont know what the hell the deal is, and i'm *#% cus i played forever and almost maxed everything out and then the password doesnt work, or anyothers i get, not the first one, second one, its all wt. Please someone tell me what i'm doing wrong or if theres any little things i need to know about getting the crap to work.

PostPosted: Feb Tue 17, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: The answer Reply with quote

go to gamefaq.com to find information on top gear 3000
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum