Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Catwoman game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kemco_Tom

PostPosted: Feb Fri 13, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Catwoman game Reply with quote

Saw this on gamespy.com:

http://www.gamespydaily.com/news/fullstory.asp?id=5697

Cheers,

TK
View users profile Send private message

PostPosted: Feb Sat 14, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom...thanks for the heads up...honestly, i would much rather someone again make another Batman game. i, as you guys well know, loved Dark Tomorrow. Vengeance is cool as well.....Rise of Sin Tzu is a repetitive and boring game.....i would think that someone would take the basic engine style of stealth game and again try to make another Batman title.

EA releasing a Catwoman game i guess is cool but i wish they could secure the Batman rights (or better yet, you guys do a sequel...i know, i know...). with Batman Intimidation around the corner plus the new The Batman animated WB series coming out this fall i can't understand why some developer doesn't have a Bat title in the works (at least i have heard of none that is) for the end of 2004 into 2005.....2004-2005 looks to be the biggest year in a long time for The Batman and i would think that video game developers would be foaming at the mouth to have a Batman game to coincide with the animated and major film release......guess we'll see.

either way, thanks tom and hope you are doing well....and yes, i am still playing and loving Dark Tomorrow....its my all time favorite game!!!!!so thank you!!
the scarecrow

PostPosted: Feb Sat 14, 2004 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops...forgot to log in...that reply to tom's post from a "guest" was me.....fear incarnate.......the scarecrow!!!!!

(hehe....that was fun!!!)
View users profile Send private message
Batman1989

PostPosted: Feb Wed 18, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not a Halle Barry fan, So when I found out she got the role, I was even more displeased. THEN, i saw her costume...Lets just leave that one alone. Why Must these major companies Bastardize Such licenses is beyond me.

But, Im not going to make a judgement about the movie until i see it for myself.

When It comes to the Dollar Theatre. icon_cool.gif

B89
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum