Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THE F...... STEALTH KILLS WORK!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kurtkurt

PostPosted: Feb Sat 28, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THE F...... STEALTH KILLS WORK! Reply with quote

icon_mad.gif I have tried to wait, react right away and push every bloody button there is - and she performs the same "kick her own butt" move every time. WHAT? I am not at all happy with the tutorials and controls - can somebody change my mind ?
View users profile Send private message
kurtkurt

PostPosted: Feb Sun 29, 2004 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_exclaim.gif Found out how it worked but I still think it´s a ridiculous system. Definetly something to work on for the next one.
Adoug

PostPosted: Mar Mon 01, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice that the longer Nikki waits behind an enemy to perform the stealth kill, she will have less time to do it. If Nikki walks behind an enemy and starts to perfom the stealth kill right away you will have more time on the counter. Also, Nikki has several different stealth kills, depending on how long you wait to perform them. Please post us if you have any more troubles. Thanks for playing. icon_twisted.gif
kurtkurt

PostPosted: Mar Mon 01, 2004 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_surprised.gif Yep, thanks again Adoug. I found out but it is a weird stealth-kill-system. Though different. I guess that I still prefer to perform myself. On the other hand, one should never elude the new ways of thinking. I just think that this game has a lot of potential and this hasn´t been fulfilled - kind of like Tomb Raider. Heard the news by the way (if you are in to that game, I know it´s off topic)? Thanks again icon_rolleyes.gif
Adoug

PostPosted: Mar Mon 01, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always apprecitate constructive criticism. Thats how we can make better games, so keep it up! icon_razz.gif
Slick Rick

PostPosted: Mar Sun 21, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Stealth Kills Reply with quote

Share the knowlegdge. Please tell me how the stealth kill work. I've tried almost everything
en pointe girl

PostPosted: Mar Fri 26, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the stealth kills and take risks just to perform them. They should be different every time. I used to wait and get the easy move kill but got tired of seeing Nikki do the same move over and over ( the old knee to the chin move )
Adoug

PostPosted: Mar Fri 26, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have tried waiting at different time intervals to see the different kills right? I assume you have since you have played this ALMOST as much as me. icon_twisted.gif
Elvis1965

PostPosted: May Sun 23, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: I got it to work Reply with quote

This mode is the Heat .... took a couple of times when i went through the tutorial. But now I'm kicking but like Jet Li. I love the see thru bone action ..makes me not want to use the gun. I am very happy with this game. Thanks XBOX mag. for putting it on the new Demo disc. And thanks for EBGames for the low down price of 6.99. Even old gamers like me (late thirtys) are shocked when one slips under the wire and you still catch it late, and really like it when the price is this low.
JP

PostPosted: Jun Sat 12, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi friends,

I like the stealth kills too, but I think the player should get more time to perform them on Agent and Asassin mode.

I had no problems with stealth kills in Amateur mode. But now I'm playing in Agent mode and even when I start the kill as early as possible, I'm almost always running out of time. Maybe I'm just too old and slow (I'm even older than Elvis1965 - I'm in the late fortys), but I'm really asking myself what chance you've got to perform the kill if you wait a little bit longer, when starting it right away gives you only a slight chance of success.

I hope I get better in performing these kills. They can be very usefull in the two higher difficultys, because the enemy is much more sensitive to traces of blood when you play Agent or Asassin.

With kind greetings from Germany - Your JP
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum