Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

creating our own BDT soundtrack??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the scarecrow

PostPosted: Mar Fri 05, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: creating our own BDT soundtrack?? Reply with quote

does anyone have a way to take all the music from the intros to the extras on the GC version to the ending closing song and burn them to a disc. i would really love to have a copy of the music in this game. if anyone could do this i would really appreciate it.

thanks from a big Batman Dark Tomorrow fan!!
View users profile Send private message
Phlibbit

PostPosted: Mar Fri 05, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I've already done this, for myself. I got on the bonus menu in the game and made recordings of all of the music, and I got the intro music, and the credits song as well. However, the credits didn't turn out too good for some reason...if someone could make a better recording, or let me know how to make a better one, I'll do so.

PostPosted: Mar Fri 05, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love the opening intro music and the song at the end....any chance i could get a copy of what you have done? if so i would appreciate it. thanks bud!
Phlibbit

PostPosted: Mar Sat 06, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talk to me on AIM (Flibbitman). Maybe we can work something out.
the scarecrow

PostPosted: Mar Mon 15, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm...unfamiliar with AIM (forgive me) but please mail me at would love to have a cd of all the music on BDT. i love it! thanks so much.

i saw you are also on the Dark Justice forum....me too! een there forever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum