Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Mission 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
m1tankgunner13

PostPosted: Mar Sat 13, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Mission 5 Reply with quote

Just logged on to find out how people are getting past that blasted wall combo...guess it's a sore subject for other XBox users! Guess misery loves company. Vreceveur posted a way I'll try (thanks). Every other attempt w/ the controller has led to frustration and like PrinceZordar said...it gets to a point when it's simply not fun. I like the stealth and the straight forward stuff but that combo is driving me nuts. (I haven't even tackled the gas yet...I haven't gotten that far).
View users profile Send private message
en pointe girl

PostPosted: Mar Sun 14, 2004 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was one of the x-box combo people ( stuck for 20 trys once ) but now I can get it in one or 2 every time, if you stick with it you will get better.. I do the combos at a slow but steady speed
Adoug

PostPosted: Mar Mon 15, 2004 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I will see if I can help ya out! Lets say that one of the combos starts at six o clock (like a clock, 12 is the top, 6 is the bottom of the clock, 3 is on the right, 9 is on the left, and so on) so it is kinda faded at the bottom and then leads to the top (or 12) and stops. It is a basic 180 degrees from the bottom of six to 12. You need to push the analog control straight down (where the arrow starts), then move it tight along the edge till you get just past the top (or 12) where the arrow stops. I have noticed that you need to go just a little further than the arrow indicates, so if it stops at the top (or 12 o clock), go to about 1 o clock. I know it sounds confusing, but basically, start at the beginning of the arrow graphic, follow the direction of the arrow witht the control stick till you get past the point of the end of the arrow. You will know you have gone far enough because the arrow will be "unlocked" and it will move on to the next. THE BIGGEST THING TO GET OUT OF THIS IS TO CONTINUE ON PAST THE POINT OF THE END OF THE ARROW. I hope this helps. icon_twisted.gif
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum