Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Batman: Dark Tomorrow 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phlibbit

PostPosted: Mar Thu 18, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Batman: Dark Tomorrow 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Reply with quote

Yep, BDT is now one year old! It's hard to believe, isn't it? Seems like just yesterday I popped in this game. I remember it so vividly. So, to commemmorate this event, let's all play BDT again, and post things that you've missed that you like, or things that remind you of how good BDT really and truly is.

For me, it's the music. The music is so moody and fits every level and scene perfectly. Every time I hear the main theme, I just get goosebumps. It's so epic. Sounds awesome.
View users profile Send private message
Maniac

PostPosted: Mar Fri 19, 2004 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just played the game for the first time last week. I would like to play it again if somebody posts up where all the cds/sketchbooks are.

-Maniac
the scarecrow

PostPosted: Mar Fri 19, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great idea phlibitt!!! going to play some tonite to celebrate what, in my eyes, is the best video game ever....btw, if there is anyway for me to get a copy of the audio cd you made please email me at . i too love the music and want a copy to listen to while traveling.

thanks!!! lets play Dark Tomorrow!
View users profile Send private message
Batman1989

PostPosted: Apr Tue 13, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, Im a little late jumping on this post, but its hard to believe its been a year already! (as of March) I still find this game brilliant. Lets play!

Mpb89
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum