Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

froze out!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
grammakarats

PostPosted: Feb Tue 24, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: froze out! Reply with quote

icon_confused.gif icon_question.gif I'm in Magyar Club, Part 1: I have just found the DVD-ROM disc. I turn and move out and get the green flag. I save and continue....the save seems normal but.........the game then seems to freeze and now I can't move on I am stuck at he save meter. I have tried everything (reset, completely shutting down, turning off the controller, etc. the game seems to be frozen right here. HELP!!!!!!! icon_exclaim.gif
Adoug

PostPosted: Feb Wed 25, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully our conversation took care of it. Post if you have any more trouble. Thanks for playing. icon_twisted.gif
sonalvikram

PostPosted: Mar Sun 28, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: problem with loading at level 3 end Reply with quote

[my game freezes at the frame when i try to climb the rope to the helicopter.no further play is possible.what should i do plz help reply to
Adoug

PostPosted: Mar Mon 29, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Game Freeze Reply with quote

Hi Sonalvikram,

What I would do if the game freezes during the movie of Nikki climbing to the helicopter is skip the movie by pressing a button on the controller. If that doesn’t work, try playing that level in a different manner, i.e. use different weapons, kill people in a different order, etc. This is the first time I have heard of this problem. If for some reason you cannot get past this point by using the suggestions above, you could also you the level skip cheat in the RO walkthrough. That would get you past that point and you would not miss any of the game. Let me know how it turns out!
icon_twisted.gif
Bullet Proof Theory

PostPosted: Sep Wed 29, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't understand all this crap about game freezing. I have Rogue Ops on xbox and I've never had any trouble yet with freezing icon_confused.gif

So maybe that some peoples xboxes or whatever consoles they play it on have some dust on the lens or somthing? I dunno?
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum