Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Will there ever be a Batman: DT soundtrack available?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4th Survivor

PostPosted: Apr Sat 24, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject: Will there ever be a Batman: DT soundtrack available? Reply with quote

I just bought the game recently and was totally enthralled by the original soundtrack.

Now I know it's probably a far cry, but will there ever be an official release of the soundtrack music on CD or even MP3s?

There's nothing wrong with 'ripping' the music from the games (if you know how) but some people just don't have the means (or desire) to try and go through the trouble.

I would pay $20.00 for a soundtrack if it were ever released.

Any words, Kemco?
Phlibbit

PostPosted: Apr Sat 24, 2004 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I think you should look about 4 topics under this. Your answer is clearly solved.
View users profile Send private message

PostPosted: Apr Sat 24, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Phlibbit....

I appreciate the recording you made of the entire soundtrack. Definitely cool.

But, as a person that really, really loves music, my only complaint about your MP3s is that they are all low quality, with bad editing. Nice try though.

Hence, that's why I don't like the idea of 'ripped' music unless it's done right and the end product is high quality.

I can rip the music myself, but there's no SOUND TEST (at least I haven't found it) in the XBox version.

That's why I said I'd pay $20.00 for an officially released CD because the sound is going to superior than what any amateur (including myself) might do.
Phlibbit

PostPosted: Apr Sat 24, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's because the XBox version sucks. Gamecube has the sound test. Go buy it so you can make mp3s that adequately satisfy your taste.
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum