Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

New Top Gear = New $$$

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ClusterMage

PostPosted: Apr Wed 28, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: New Top Gear = New $$$ Reply with quote

Important Notice: KEMCO

Hello Kemco??? Any 1 there........!!!

Looks like these guys don't like money [$$$], since they don't want to make any other Top Gear game for the Game Cube or other mayor consoles.

I know this is a small company and its almost going bankrupt, but that does not mean you cannot put your heart on bringing back one of your most popular classics, Top Gear. I know it can compete with the big guns like Grant Tourismo 4 and Project Gotham.......Think this is out of your league???....then you have already failed. I see the day when I turn on my GC and look at the all new TG game with the same great music as the first.

Some body overthere is obsessed with freaking Rallies...rally, rally, rally. Come on already, hire someone who really knows what people want(people being btwn ages 15-25), and can get Kemco back to the top charts. I think you can learn something from that name, and put your selves in top gear. No more stupid Game Boy Adv kid games.
The people speak, but are you listening??

Ok...after thats said and done here its a nice list.

Make the New Top Gear game:

1) Like GT but not as physics intence.

2)Make it just like TG 1 and then add into it.

3)Make the tracks in every part of the world, and when you have to get dirty make it a rally race.

4)DO NOT by all mean make it a rally game, just it make 30% rally tracks and cars.

5)Give it Day, Night, Rain, Dirt, Snow, etc.

6)Like Need for Speed Undergroud....make us fell the speed.

7)Nitro, Nitro, and more NITRO. did I mention NITRO!!!!!

8)Buy parts and customize paint.

9)Very, Very.....and i mean very good Music. and Videos to get you inspired. oh yeah, and awsome sound fx.

10) And the most important part of any game. THE ENDING AND CELEBRATION!!!!, CUPS, AWARDS, CHEATS, etc.

Those were just the start of a long list, ........don't be afraid, now its the time to turn up The Gear!!!!. GO!! and make a masterpiece.

P.S.:Advertise like crazy.

[/quote]
View users profile Send private message
Adoug

PostPosted: Apr Thu 29, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice....not sure why you think we are going bankrupt (which is not true by any stretch of the imagination) but good suggestions none the less. And although it is not as simple as you make it sound, I am sure we would love to make another Top Gear game...in fact...I wouldnt be surprised to see another one eventually. icon_twisted.gif Keep up the suggestions. I read them every day and like what I hear, so keep them coming!
Coarse Limely

PostPosted: Apr Thu 29, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheesh. At least wait until E3 before going postal. It's less than a month away! If Kemco is making a new Top Gear game, I should hope they're taking their sweet time developing it so that we don't get one like the most recent ps2 incarnation.
View users profile Send private message
goldeneye343

PostPosted: Jul Tue 27, 2004 9:55 am    Post subject: im with you on that Reply with quote

what happened kemco does it happen all the time top gear on snes was great but when the playstation 2 had it it was over sony is a messed up company you will need to know that by the way my tg dd is broke and i dont care why? because it was not top gear racing is top gear not driving around london making a fool out of our selfs . i hope i made that 1 clear because its either make a great game that is fun not flop the name topgear on it and its really a dare devel type game lol or stop making them bring this in mind when working on next top gear game if you havent for got top gear .
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum