Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Mech Platoon 2 on GBA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pierre

PostPosted: Apr Thu 22, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Mech Platoon 2 on GBA Reply with quote

Mech Platoon is the unique RTS game on GBA !!! It is not perfect, but so fun !

Mech Platoon 2 : an IA more effective, more units (air ? sea ?), more maps and a map editor (with specific saves), 'inexplored' zones, more steps from easy to difficult missions, better Mech design (Mech more 'visible', the screen is small...or change ground textures ? ), one or two planets with bad wheather (Mech and acid rains are not friends), and so on...

KEMCO CAN DO IT ! Waiting...

(FRANCE)

PostPosted: Apr Fri 30, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Mech Platoon 2 on GBA Reply with quote

Mech Platoon the best game I'll ever own on GBA.

The perfect thing to do would be to make Mech platoon 2. With more parts and new buildings (repiar depot and airport). Better multi-player with 2 to four players, and optional allies or teams. Best of all would be: more forces and planets that you can win and use. These are just a few good suggestions--- PLEASE MAKE MECH PLATOON 2.

From,
the mech champ[/u]

PostPosted: Apr Fri 30, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Mech Platoon 2 on GBA Reply with quote

mech champ wrote:
Mech Platoon the best game I'll ever own on GBA.

The perfect thing to do would be to make Mech platoon 2. With more parts and new buildings (repiar depot and airport). Better multi-player with 2 to four players, and optional allies or teams. Best of all would be: more forces and planets that you can win and use. These are just a few good suggestions--- PLEASE MAKE MECH PLATOON 2.

From,
the mech champ[/u]

P.S. I'd just like to comment on the game for the graphics and game play.
Everything that's already in the game (recources, units ect...) are to just good to change. Thanks for making a great game.'Hope Mech Platoon 2 comes out.

PostPosted: May Sun 02, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Mech Platoon 2 on GBA Reply with quote

I bought a Mech Platoon game A while back, it's great! Although I wish the units were a little smarter, you send them some were and they get stuck behind a simple obstical. So, I have to guide'em. But I love the opening movie. If this game (mech platoon 2) was made it should have air units and some sort of biulding were damaged units are repiared. Mech Platoon 2 would also continue a good story--- taking over the universe. Mech Platoon 2 would be just awsome.

sent by...>orangeelfe
b1wfdz33

PostPosted: Oct Fri 22, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: mech platoon 2 Reply with quote

For mech platoon 2 they should make a map editor and they should do that after every mission there should be a cinematic showing your completion. They could make the a.i. better and make more buildings. The last thing is the landscape there cool bet not cool enough they could make they maps look better graphically and mabey add some ruined city maps icon_biggrin.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum