Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

NGC: Magyar Klub part 2 bug?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zenith

PostPosted: May Sat 01, 2004 9:35 am    Post subject: NGC: Magyar Klub part 2 bug? Reply with quote

In this level all the guards need to be illiminated before the access panel will be opened to kill Varga. I have killed all guards however, the very first one I killed died on the fenched edge facing the vehicle, his body disappeared after falling over the edge. I think the problem is the missing dead body. Restarting this level does not correct the problem once you reach the next save point just above the ladder. icon_eek.gif

Anyone got any ideas other then using a cheat?
Adoug

PostPosted: May Mon 03, 2004 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should still be able to continue on in the level if you kill a guard and he disappears...essentially, the game considers him "hidden" due to a bug that I actually found way back when! So, to my knowledge, just kill the rest of the guards, and continue on. If for some reason you cannot, just restart the level and try again. I hope this helps! Let me know if you need anymore help. icon_twisted.gif
Stratos

PostPosted: May Tue 25, 2004 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoug my dear friend and former colleague. You are not the only one that was testing the game. I was testing the game too (check the credits for Bits Studios). And I found that bug way back when. So relax and don't take all the credit. icon_lol.gif
In any case, RO is a GOOD game. I liked it when I was testing it and I like it now that I occasionaly play it. I think we've done a good job, don't you think Adoug?
Adoug

PostPosted: May Tue 25, 2004 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Stratos,

Yes I remember you...one of the BIts testers! Anywho, definetly not trying to take all the credit, cause the other four main testers over here and Testing Testing 123, plus all the Bits testers put in long hours, so yes, credit due to credit earned...but I still found it! icon_twisted.gif LOL. Anyway, yes, I do think we did a good job on testing it, and now and again I still play it. I like stealth killing Van Cleef in La Casa Negra One, so he grows horns...have you done that one yet? Ben I think found that one...it was one of all of our favorites...maybe even Brian found it, cant remember. Personally, I liked some of the sound bugs the best. Like when Nikki would open her mouth during an incoming call and you would hear an explosion, or when she would constantly scream during gameplay, or hearing Serena laugh and say "Shortly" over and over...those were funny. I hope all is well with you Stratos. icon_cool.gif
JP

PostPosted: Jun Sat 12, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi friends,

it's a nice surprise to see some guys here who tested the game. And one of them is even the moderator of this board?!? Well, that's cream on the cake!
icon_smile.gif

As a player of the final release, I have to thank you for doing a real good job. The game was almost clean. I encountered no real bugs.

However, there is at least one little bug you've overlooked:
At the start of mission 8, I ran out of the ambush into the second room, without killing any guard in room one. I turned right, into the direction where replacements for the ambush enter the level. I tried to get a good position there for starting to take out the rogues in room one, but one of those guys was able to shoot through the wall and hit me!
It was an enemy who was standing right on the other side of the wall, on the upper ledge. No big deal once I discovered it, but still a nuisance.

Apart from that, I've found no bug at all in the game. And after what I experienced yesterday in "Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy", where I got a freeze after 2 hours of gameplay without a chance to save and after a real hard challenge that I only mastered with over 30 retries, I wouldn't call this little nuisance in Rogue Ops a real bug at all.

With kind greetings from Germany - Your JP
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum