Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

EXTRA LEVEL?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonie c

PostPosted: Mar Thu 11, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: EXTRA LEVEL? Reply with quote

Can some body please tell me if there is an extra level in this game because i was looking 4 some cheats 4 x-box on another site & when i found em i saw th@ there was an extra level completed code( Carmen level completed) I have completed the game on all 3 difficulties & still no luck. Please hit me back about this cuz i cannot get enough of this game!!! GOOD JOB KEMCO PEOPLE!!! by the way here was th@ extra code. ( white, black, right, left, left, black, white, x, x, x, white) i have not been able 2 determine whether or not this cheat works cuz i have not yet found this " extra level" if some one knows something PLEASE tell me!!!
Adoug

PostPosted: Mar Thu 11, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tested this game, and I can tell you that there is no extra level. Sorry, but thanks for the post and the complements. icon_twisted.gif
Nikki Fisher Solid

PostPosted: May Mon 03, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: Downloadable Content? Reply with quote

Is there any downloadable content for the Xbox version of Rogue Ops?

The Official Xbox Magazine review for it lists "downloadable content" as one of it's features....
Adoug

PostPosted: May Mon 03, 2004 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There isn't any downloadable content on the Xbox version. Sorry! icon_twisted.gif
JP

PostPosted: Jun Sat 12, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi jonie c,

the code you've got works, but your source for the code gave you a wrong levelname. You got the code to finish the first level, "La Caza".

With kind greetings from Germany - Your JP
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum