Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

NEW HERE HAVE SOME QUESTIONS.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THE CAPED CRUSADER

PostPosted: Jun Sun 06, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: NEW HERE HAVE SOME QUESTIONS. Reply with quote

Hello all, I have been reading many posts about this game and I went out and bought it. I hafta tell you its my favorite game to date. Its simply amazing. The graphics and cut-scence are increible. I might go out and buy this for the X-BoX when i get a chance. Right now I am facing the Rat Catcher and his giant rats. OMG this level is mad heart I have been trying to beat it all week-end. Does anyone have a secret for it? These rats are always killing me. Please help me out.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
the scarecrow

PostPosted: Jun Mon 07, 2004 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i found success against the giant rats by crouching down as low as possible and use the spinning kick....when they hit you you will get back up in a standing position. immediately crouch back down and use the spinning kick till all are defeated. using this method it is quite easy after you get the hang of which direction they are coming.

this also works real well in the final battle against....well...not sure if you know who it is yet....but in the final battle the crouching method works well too.
View users profile Send private message
THE CAPED CRUSADER

PostPosted: Jun Mon 07, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the great help, I finally beat that. Very happy icon_biggrin.gif .
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
the scarecrow

PostPosted: Jun Mon 07, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problem...glad i could help.

remember to use it in the final battle if you have difficulties. the hardest scene to clear is the hangglider which is real tough. Dark Tomorrow is the best game ever, imo. its a shame so many people don't realize that!!

take care!
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum