Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

HELP ON ARKUM LEVEL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BATS123

PostPosted: Apr Tue 20, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: HELP ON ARKUM LEVEL Reply with quote

THE ARKUM LEVEL, I DON'YT KNOW WHAT TO DO AFTER U BEAT CROC, AND THEN OPEN THE DOORS , AND PULL A SWITCH , BUT NOTHING OPENS UP, AM I MISSING SOMETHING?
THE CAPED CRUSADER

PostPosted: Jun Tue 08, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHA,Thats exactly where I am! I stopped playing for the day becuz I couldn't find out where to go. I also found a door so I went in and there was 4 guys in there I cuffed them all, but it was still no help. I'll search more tomorrow. To bad this post is from over 1 month old though. CYA.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Jun Tue 08, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let's see if the master of fear himself can assist....not sure of the exact sequence of events but after you beat croc you must be near him and grab the cell key....stand near him...push some buttons..can't remember how to actually grab it......then find the cell where Dr. Mckee was and unlock it. she will tell you that Victor Friez is loose and give you a pass key. then you have to find a door which leads you upstairs to where Freeze is holding Jeremiah Arkham and some nurses hostage. when you get to them free the nurses by kneeling down to talk to them. that part is tricky!

hope this helps. you will have to roam around alot to find some of the corridors...just try to keep up where you have been. really the game isn't that hard due to the continues...just save alot.....hardest part is the hanglider part which will frustrate you to death and there isn't much help anyone can offer except maybe try first person mode, watch the radar and push down to keep wind bursts from affecting your flight....and keep trying.... after you clear that screen and get to the himilayaas make sure to save to one of your save files and don't overwrite that one never so you have a save post hanglider!!! trust me!

Dark Tomorrow freaking rules!!
the scarecrow

PostPosted: Jun Tue 08, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grrr...i forgot to log in above...this is from the scarecrow!!!!

let's see if the master of fear himself can assist....not sure of the exact sequence of events but after you beat croc you must be near him and grab the cell key....stand near him...push some buttons..can't remember how to actually grab it......then find the cell where Dr. Mckee was and unlock it. she will tell you that Victor Friez is loose and give you a pass key. then you have to find a door which leads you upstairs to where Freeze is holding Jeremiah Arkham and some nurses hostage. when you get to them free the nurses by kneeling down to talk to them. that part is tricky!

hope this helps. you will have to roam around alot to find some of the corridors...just try to keep up where you have been. really the game isn't that hard due to the continues...just save alot.....hardest part is the hanglider part which will frustrate you to death and there isn't much help anyone can offer except maybe try first person mode, watch the radar and push down to keep wind bursts from affecting your flight....and keep trying.... after you clear that screen and get to the himilayaas make sure to save to one of your save files and don't overwrite that one never so you have a save post hanglider!!! trust me!

Dark Tomorrow freaking rules!!
View users profile Send private message
the scarecrow

PostPosted: Jun Wed 09, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scarecrow here...i went back over that particular screen to try to see if i could help more. after yuo get the cell key from croc open his cell where dr. mckee is. she will give you access key. when you start to leave go back to her (she will be in cell and batman outside cell) and hit a button...dr. mckee will say something about her co-workers being targets and to help them. you need to talk to her again in order to find the nurses i think. then go down the corridor where she is and go right which is back to the bottom of the screen and where you began. it will be at the bottom of the screen if that makes sense. then go thru corridor number one on the right as you go back up the screen. somewhere in there you will fight a few arkham inmates then find the door that leads to the nurses. free them by beating inmates and crouching down and talking to them then going thru inside door.

hope this helps. i know where its at and i still wander around quite a bit even though i have had the game since the day it came out. good luck. have fun! great game!!
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum