Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

THIS IS THE WORST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loki

PostPosted: Jun Fri 11, 2004 7:35 am    Post subject: THIS IS THE WORST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

THIS GAME HAS A GREAT STORY BUT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY
the scarecrow

PostPosted: Jun Fri 11, 2004 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazing.....you think its the worst, i think its the best game ever. it is the best Batman we have ever seen in video format and might be the best we'll see for a while. i just wish their was a sequel to fix some of the problems that make people not like it under a quick first impression. be patient with the controls and they won't be so aggravating. once you get used to the controls and the awkward camera you can see what an awesome game this is. stick with it! it's well worth it!!!
View users profile Send private message
loki

PostPosted: Jun Tue 15, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ethael right back at ya... but to the Scarecrow, dude I finished the game in like a day. There is no fighting technique to the game at all just brute force, on top of that the only challenge is to get around the horrible camera angles I still stand by my fist impression Great story for Bat Fans But a bad game overall
Thanks for you input hopefully the sequel will be better
batman1939

PostPosted: Jun Tue 15, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Worst game ever? Reply with quote

This could have been one of the greatest games. And it is the GREATEST Batmen game. There are proplems like lack of camrea control, goons that you have to handcuff, and first person bataranging. But after getting the control of Batman. DAMN! I pray I get a part 2. And if you want a "worst game" try "X2: Wolverine's Revenge!"
View users profile Send private message
T-DoGG

PostPosted: Jun Thu 17, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this game but I have to agree with the loki dude on the fighting technique. It gets a little frustrating. I wish there was like a counter/block button and a few more moves as well as a more effective stealth approach.
View users profile Send private message Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum