Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HERE ARE THE CHEATS!!!!!Thank Me Later.:)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Tue 23, 2003 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See the key on the very first post at top. It will tell you which button is which for every system and how to input the code correctly. Twisted Evil
erpaul30

PostPosted: Dec Sat 27, 2003 10:05 pm    Post subject: the bank Reply with quote

i think this game is really cool. my wife got me this game for christmas and i am stuck at the bank trying to figure out how to get all the way down the elevator chute without hitting the lasers were the vault is Shocked
BMV

PostPosted: Dec Sun 28, 2003 1:04 pm    Post subject: Retina scanner Reply with quote

Help I'm on level 2 at my first retina scanner use . I can seem to open the door. Please help.
Brian Sad
en pointe girl

PostPosted: Dec Sun 28, 2003 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the wrong place for "help me I am stuck at" posts. This is about the cheat codes

PostPosted: Jan Tue 27, 2004 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: the bank Reply with quote

do u have code for rogue ops
]
Code:
coolusername

PostPosted: Feb Tue 03, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: help! Reply with quote

stuck on level here! mod in the beginning how do i get rid of all these stupid (literally) guards?!!!
karmur

PostPosted: Feb Sun 15, 2004 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi..If you look at the start of the thread where Doug has put down about PS2 - you will see that Y = O.

Ive been able to use the unlimited life cheat on PS2 with no prob...only htingis then I wanted the unlimited flyweb cam thingy - put in the details for unlimited spy cam and no can do.... Ive now got to restart the level again ... Crying or Very sad
Is it just you can not install more than one cheat???
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Feb Mon 16, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that you can combine the cheats if you like...cause I do it all the time. Just keep trying.. Twisted Evil
Kemco_Tester_Rob

PostPosted: Feb Mon 23, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: foiled again Reply with quote

good going doug... i was going to sell my 'priceless' rogue ops cheat sheet on ebay and live as a ski bum off the profits for the rest of my days. fine job Wink

Ski Steven's Pass.
University of Pennsylvania c/o 2003
kreider204

PostPosted: Jun Wed 02, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: another cheat Reply with quote

Hi: When I registered my copy of Rogue Ops online, I received the following cheat, which I thought I'd share:

Rogue Ops
Xbox

Thank you for registering Rogue Ops.

Your Cheat Code is HALFDAMAGE. THis will reduce your health loss by 50% for each hit you take - try it on the expert level and get a fun variation on the ending cinematic.

To use your cheat code:
Pause the game using the Start button.
Enter the following combination using your controller:

X X Y Y L L R R Y Y X X

L is left on the D-pad
R is right on the D-pad

Have fun, and take out those terrorists!
snuggums27

PostPosted: Jun Tue 15, 2004 12:54 pm    Post subject: Help!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I am having trouble getting past the 1st mission. The stupid camera's that shoot at me. How can I take out the camera's that shoot at me or how can I get out of this room and down into the basement to plant this bomb. It is on xbox verison.

Snuggums27
Danai

PostPosted: Jul Sun 04, 2004 9:19 am    Post subject: retinal scanner Reply with quote

Eventhough I've checked all pages regarding this game, I still can't find the answer " where to find the retinal scanner"?

If I could get the answer, I'de finally be aible to continue the game.

Thanks in advance!
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jul Tue 06, 2004 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What level are you refering to? If you are in Stauffer Bank, you need to scan Ernst Stauffer in his office. Then you can use the scan you took to escape through the large stell door, just down the hall (past Ernst office) that is guarded by the machine guns. Let me know what level you need help on and I will see what I can do. Twisted Evil
Danai

PostPosted: Jul Fri 09, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply ( and help of course )
In the meantime, I found the answer.
Now I'm stuck in the forsyth museum, the part where they tell you to hurry up cause you've got to take all enemies down to get the statue.
I guess it's a race against time, but I really don't know what I do wrong, since my game stops in the middle of nowhere.
Anyway I'm not giving up though I will check and find out what the answer to my problem is.
Are you one of the members who took part to create this game, or are you just that good in that kind of stuff?
Greetings from Antwerp ( in cause you don't know where that is ... it's in Belgium).
Adoug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jul Fri 09, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is actually an enemy running with the statue that you must shoot. If you dont shoot anyone else it doesnt matter, but you must kill that enemy and search him. Once you find the statue on the dead enemy the level will end. The reason it ends abruptly is because the enemy who is carrying the statue makes it to the end of the level and escapes in a van. I am one of the many testers who worked on Rogue (my name is in the credits, I think you can guess who I am by my sign in name here) and I now work permanently at Kemco as QA Lead. I am in charge of in house testing and product evaluations. Greetings from Seattle, Washington (USA). Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: