Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

HELP ME PLEASE........JUST GOT THE GAME LEVEL 1

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cutebutsweet

PostPosted: Jun Tue 22, 2004 8:50 am    Post subject: HELP ME PLEASE........JUST GOT THE GAME LEVEL 1 Reply with quote

I just got the game and I am in level 1...............in the sewers.........I have followed Van Cleff where there are all the tiny green flashing bombs on the walls ....... when i got to the end of the walk way with the bombs the gate was closed AND I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO GO OR WHAT TO DO!!!! icon_twisted.gif icon_mad.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_mad.gif icon_twisted.gif PLEASE HELP ME!!! icon_biggrin.gif
helpme101

PostPosted: Dec Sun 26, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: um, help me too!? Reply with quote

I dont know if i can help you, but i just got the game too. But i cant get past the laser gun thing in th basement to plant the second bomb. I always get shot, how do i get past so i dont die?
Moon Sugar

PostPosted: Dec Mon 27, 2004 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out the "First Mission" topic on this forum. I just answered someone there about that very thing.

I'm glad there's some new people enjoying this game with me!! You'll love it.
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum