Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The return of a classic!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kemco_Tom

PostPosted: Oct Wed 23, 2002 11:18 am    Post subject: The return of a classic! Reply with quote

Boulder Dash EX brings a fresh look and feel to a videogame classic. You can play both the new EX mode, or the original game in the Classic mode. That's 185 levels to explore altogether - do you have your copy yet?

TK
View users profile Send private message
Outlaw

PostPosted: Oct Wed 23, 2002 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boulder Dash was one of my favorite games on the good old C64.. if only would we see a sequel for the next generation consoles.. (I'm going to have to buy this GBA version when I see it, that's for sure..)
WinterMute

PostPosted: Oct Sun 27, 2002 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arrrghhhh - gits.

yes, lovely game, totally kills my own GBA boulderdash clone though.

oh well, looks nice. Maybe I can sell Kemco my own variant icon_smile.gif
Rhyze

PostPosted: Oct Thu 30, 2003 8:28 am    Post subject: An Xbox Version maybe? Reply with quote

To have Boulder Dash on my Xbox would bring back my old memories and probably forget all the other Xbox games I own.

Is there a a slight chance to see this happen?

PostPosted: Oct Thu 30, 2003 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rhyze, I wouldn't hold your breath. Puzzle games are a hard sell on consoles, even though they usually cost a lot less to develop. The hard part is getting shelf space for them in stores. Buy a GBA SP! icon_wink.gif

Thanks for stopping by.

TK
honestcrook

PostPosted: Dec Sat 25, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Boulderdash Revival? Reply with quote

How about on the computer? Can we see a computer game being brought back on its original platform? My family and I used to own the game on the atari 800 and found a copy similar from another company for our old computer(a P1 not the atari.) Well that computer only has that game on it now and its kept just so the family can play it. I would love to see a win98 or better version come out with all the new levels and possibly more. I know even my younger cousins have been playing this for many years. They are now 14 and 16 and have been playing since 6 and 8. Boulderdash is a game for all ages but the small screen doesn't do it justice. Also for the older people ( My mother and grandmother who both love the game) its difficult to see on the small screens.
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Boulder Dash EX All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: