Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

A message to any members of kemco

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midnightsun

PostPosted: Jun Mon 28, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject: A message to any members of kemco Reply with quote

I think this would be a great time to revist Shadowgate,The Uninvited and Deja Vu on the classic nes for gameboy advance. We need those games back in our collections again.
Adoug

PostPosted: Jun Mon 28, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont worry, I read this forum daily and I will take it into account. It is always great to hear the ideas and hopes of fellow gamers, so keep them coming in. You never know what the future holds. icon_twisted.gif

PostPosted: Jun Mon 28, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Adoug. Shadowgate was my all time favorite NES game. Deja Vu is close to my heart also. I never got to play The Univited but I definately love to try it. With retro gaming at an all time high it's a great time to capitalize on it.
Coarse Limely

PostPosted: Jul Sat 03, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Uninvited is one of those games that has a playing experience like trying to breath into only one of your lungs. It's a hard game. I haven't played very far into it, but there's gotta be a way around that time limit you've got at the beginning of the game! "Be careful. Stay in here too long and you will go crazy and die." Sure enough, 5 rooms later, instant death. *Sob* No, I don't want a walkthrough. I'll figure it out on my own if it kills me, and it probably will.
View users profile Send private message
goldeneye343

PostPosted: Aug Sun 01, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: revisit topgear Reply with quote

we defanatly need a top gear remake rally was sweet but this time snes top gear needs reviving
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
T.Tashi

PostPosted: Nov Mon 29, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Shadow Gate Reply with quote

Doug,

What are Kemco's policies regarding the indie development community doing a graphical upgrade for Shadowgate for pc?

thanks
Tashi
Adoug

PostPosted: Nov Mon 29, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please send in an official proposal to Kemco USA INC, 14711 NE 29th Place Suite 215 Bellevue, WA 98007 USA

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum