Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Charlie Blast's Territory (N64) Level 49!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sturmdefeater

PostPosted: Mar Sun 23, 2003 12:49 pm    Post subject: Charlie Blast's Territory (N64) Level 49! Reply with quote

How do you beat it? I have been stuck for a few years now on that level. Can somebody help me out, or at least give me the password for level 50?

Thanks in advance.
sturmdefeater

PostPosted: Apr Sat 03, 2004 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a long year, and I still can't beat this thing. I'm sure there's a developer that worked on Charlie Blast and can help me out with at least a password. You can't even find a password for anything above 49 anywhere on the internet. Can anybody help?
Adoug

PostPosted: Apr Mon 05, 2004 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will see if there is anything I can find on it, but I cant make any promises. icon_twisted.gif
sturmdefeater

PostPosted: Jul Sun 04, 2004 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much. Did you find anything yet?
Adoug

PostPosted: Jul Tue 06, 2004 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt find any walk through for it, and I played around with it for a couple hours one day, but to no avail. So...the call goes out to those in game land...help your fellow gamer if you can. I will try some more when I get the chance. Sorry I wasnt more help, hopefully someone in the community will be able to help you out. icon_twisted.gif
sturmdefeater

PostPosted: Jul Sat 10, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you're a mod. You must have some sort of status in the Kemco company. Do you think you know anybody on the inside who could be of help? Anybody who worked on the game?
Adoug

PostPosted: Jul Mon 12, 2004 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe everyone who worked on the game has moved on, but I will see if I can dig something up for you okay. icon_razz.gif icon_twisted.gif
sturmdefeater

PostPosted: Jul Sat 17, 2004 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. Thanks very much! icon_biggrin.gif
sturmdefeater

PostPosted: Aug Sat 21, 2004 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I beat it! It took a while...but I found the perfect strategy and used a clever switcheroo with the detonator and 3 bomb to put everything in place.

Here's a diagram of the ice in the middle:
[3][ ][3]
[ ][ ][ ]
[ ][ ][3]

It took a crafty hand to do, but once that was finished, the puzzle was mine! icon_biggrin.gif

That Kim guy who designed the puzzles in this game is a genius.
Adoug

PostPosted: Aug Mon 23, 2004 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, glad to see you finally beat it. Good work. Hope it was fun for you.
icon_twisted.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum