Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout and others... help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rock N' Roll

PostPosted: Jul Mon 05, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout and others... help! Reply with quote

Hey all,
I'm new here, looking for a bit of history.
I have found myself addicted to Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout lately, for my old NES. I know other games exist with Bugs and I wonder if they are as much fun.
Can anyone provide info on the following games I have heard of, as well as any others for NES or any other system? Here they are:

Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout
Bugs Bunny's Birthday Bash
Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle *
Bugs Bunny Fun House *

* = are these two the same game with different names???

Thanks,
Eric
View users profile Send private message
Rock N' Roll

PostPosted: Aug Tue 03, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one knows anything?
seashellred

PostPosted: Aug Tue 03, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Bugs Bunny and others Reply with quote

A good source to check out is gamefaqs.com and type "bugs bunny" in the top right hand search so the site will check for all references to those words. It will come up with a list of all games it has listed, along with the systems each game belongs with. It doesn't always list all games ever made, but I've found it to be a pretty good resource. You may also want to try typing in the words "looney tunes" because, as you know, there would be some games that include the Bugs Bunny character without the name in the title. yw, icon_cool.gif
Rock N' Roll

PostPosted: Aug Wed 04, 2004 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks dude!
seashellred

PostPosted: Aug Wed 04, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: not a dude Reply with quote

Sorry, my bad... i'm not a dude, but a dudette. Shoulda left my name so you'd know. icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum