Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Rogue Ops - Assassin Mode

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diz

PostPosted: Jul Fri 02, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Rogue Ops - Assassin Mode Reply with quote

Hey People,
I read over some of the forums and picked up on alot of frustration, understandable. At this time I'm playing assassin mode, I'm in the Stauffer bank just after Magyar Club. I made it through the first three missions without getting shot once, well, I picked up my first bullet at the extreme end of the Silo mission just before getting the rope to extract. I spent 3 days trying to get out of the first room in Magyar Club without raising an alarm as alarms are a nasty thingy in assassin mode. I thought I would have extreme troubles on the Forger part where I combat kill two of the three guards, only took 3 or 4 times to complete then shot the last one in the head. The part I'm not looking forward to is the Mech-Spider, that's gonna be harsh. I'm also looking forward to a Rogue Ops 2, hopefully it's harder...lol !!
Adoug

PostPosted: Jul Tue 06, 2004 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear you liked it. Thanks for playing and let us know if you run into any trouble (sounds like you can take care of yourself though).
icon_twisted.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum