Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Spy v. Spy 2 player - help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seashellred

PostPosted: Jul Sat 24, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Spy v. Spy 2 player - help! Reply with quote

Could someone PLEEEEZE email me (seashellred@yahoo.com) about how to get the spy v. spy game to work with 2 players and a link cable. I've bought 3 of these games thinking something didn't work (the cartridge, the link cable, the system)... I have GBAs to play them on.

Having a game cart in each GBA, what happens is that whoever has the #1 GBA can get the #2 player's screen to work pushing the buttons on #1 GBA, and #2 player can change his screen on his own, but nothing happens on #1 players screen in either case. The #1 player's screen stays on the option for vs. com and vs. player screen no matter which buttons I push. I have switched the 3 games around between the 3 GBAs and tried 2 different link cables and the same thing happens no matter how I set it up. Other than this, the game works great for 1 player, but I got the extra cart so that my kids can play each other. HELP!!! (THANKS! icon_smile.gif )
Adoug

PostPosted: Jul Mon 26, 2004 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best way I could help you is to give you Nintendos Toll Free consumer service line. They have great consumer service, and someone will walk you through step by step the way to make it work. 1-800-255-3700 is the number. I will also email you the number at the yahoo address. icon_twisted.gif
seashellred

PostPosted: Aug Wed 04, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Thanks so much Adoug. I will try that and let you know how it turns out. If I can get it to work I will post the answer here to help others. icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum