Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Scary old school pc kemco game (i think)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gizmo

PostPosted: Nov Fri 01, 2002 10:17 pm    Post subject: Scary old school pc kemco game (i think) Reply with quote

Maybe all of u can help me figure out the scariest game I ever played's name. It was a pc gamemade sometime in the mid 90's. I was like 8 or 9, but all me and my friend remember about it was that it was a blue interface with a first person view, it didnt move in 3d though. I distinctly remember two parts, a part where a dog popped up in front of u, and then when u moved, it attacks u or something.

And another part where two twin little girls in pink dresses with yellow hats are playing in a hallway, u move close to them, and all of a sudden their big huge faces are in your view with bloody monster teeth.

I wanna find this game again and take it on, so if any of u know can tell me the title, I would very much appreciate it.
Coarse Limely

PostPosted: Nov Thu 07, 2002 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, that would be The Uninvited. Very challenging game. It was for the PC, but Kemco also published it for the NES, as they did with Deja Vu and Shadowgate. Pick it up if you can find it, it is a cool game.
View users profile Send private message
Crowbar

PostPosted: Nov Tue 12, 2002 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to remeber that game. Where can you get it if it is still available?
Coarse Limely

PostPosted: Nov Tue 12, 2002 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only in used video game stores. funcoland.com might be able to acquire you a copy. Good luck.
Crowbar

PostPosted: Nov Wed 13, 2002 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coarse Limely wrote:
Only in used video game stores. funcoland.com might be able to acquire you a copy. Good luck.

Thanks.
Lykan Khan

PostPosted: Aug Thu 19, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Shadowgate, Deja Vu and Uninvited Reply with quote

you can purchase all of these on ebay, cheap too, uninvited is the one that was the most pricey but not over $20 and thats complete with all packaging.. i have2 of all of them, one for me to play and they other is sealed... im a huge fan of those games. too bad its a dead genre for consoles.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum