Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

A New BATSUIT For HALLOWEEN 2004 (56K warning)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Batman1989

PostPosted: Aug Thu 12, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: A New BATSUIT For HALLOWEEN 2004 (56K warning) Reply with quote

I've Been away from These boards for awhile and one of the reasons is because of one of my hobbies. Costuming! This is my newest Labour of Love and will be wearing it in the shadows This Halloween! Im already excited to 'try it out'

I hope you appreciate this. Im not showing off, Just sharing My love of Batman with Diehards such as Myself. So onto The pics!

These arent for sale. No exceptions. These were made using my own resources and for personal Use only. I realize this material is copywrited and nothing is being sold or lended for money making purposes. icon_biggrin.gif
Adoug

PostPosted: Aug Thu 12, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_biggrin.gif

WOW! THAT IS REALLY AN AWESOME SUIT! Batman 1989 you have great talent. Congradulations on such an incredible job. Very Cool.

Adoug icon_twisted.gif
Kemco_Tester_Rob

PostPosted: Aug Thu 12, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is truly amazing. I’d be interested to find out how you made it.

Ski Steven's Pass.
University of Pennsylvania c/o 2003
View users profile Send private message AIM Address
the scarecrow

PostPosted: Aug Sat 14, 2004 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow!!! great job as always, 89!!!

would you consider making one to sale? personally, i'm really liking the new Begins' Bale Bat-suit!!

see my other post about the new Bat-game, my friend!!

great job!!
View users profile Send private message
Batman1989

PostPosted: Aug Tue 17, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Scarecrow!

Good to see the veterans of the boards still around! Thanks for the compliment! But you know:

Quote:
These arent for sale. No exceptions. These were made using my own resources and for personal Use only. I realize this material is copywrited and nothing is being sold or lended for money making purposes

I cant make any for sale, That would be breaking Copywrite laws. Please Understand. icon_wink.gif I just FInished Dying my Suit for my newer Costume based on the DARK TOMORROW game!!. icon_biggrin.gif (the belt was used for photo purposes only, I took creative liberty with the utility belt, I Like it. The suit looks kinda small But Its made to fit me and Im 6'1 220 LBS. Ill post more pics when Im finished..Heres a SneakPeak!!

mpb89
T-DoGG

PostPosted: Aug Fri 20, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude you have an awesome talent for making costumes. How did you get interested in it?
View users profile Send private message Send email
Batman1989

PostPosted: Aug Fri 20, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks T-dogg!

Well to be honest..How I got into it is I do have a trained art background and never really did anything with it..I LOVE LOVE LOVE batman and wasnt really happy with what The manufactures put out in stores as far as costumes.. (ouch) So I took it upon myself to make something I thought would be an interpretation of what a 2D drawing would look like in real life. icon_biggrin.gif
Maniac

PostPosted: Aug Tue 24, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay man, I got a few questions about this suit.

1. What kind of material did you use?

2. How long can you wear it for?

3. Is it flexible?

4. How much did it cost?

5. What was the inspiration?

6. Are you going to make a fanfilm and use it in the fanfilm???? (the fanfilm guys are really tight and this suit would photograph perfect) Hell you should tape five minutes of just looking at it in the glass case!

-Maniac
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum