Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Just Finished the Gamecube version of BDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teknoman

PostPosted: Aug Tue 24, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just got this game the other day from the uk cause its not in australia. I finished it last night. it is prberbly the best batman game i've played. as i do for every game i'm interested in i do my research. and all the people who don't like it. well your losers if u ever read this. its awsome. graphics, game plays and controls are sweet as. and some say the camera angles are crap. anyone remember a game called ahhh metal gear solid or resident evil. if u didn't complain about them. shuut up about this.

this game was tough at time. really easy at other times. get it if u want it. and if ur thinking about it. hire it out
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Oct Fri 29, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is the best Batman game out of the 3 next-gen games, with Vengeance being the second and Rise of Sin Tzu being the third (though it wasn't a bad game). So many people complain about the camera angles, yeah I know their not perfect, but you get used to them. The story is amazing! The cinimatics are also amazing.

PostPosted: Oct Fri 29, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, BTW, if you've saved your game in Ra's's chamber, you canot go back. If you want to get the good ending, you will have to play through the game again and when you get to the room with all of the deamon-head doors, you have to go right. Walk through the halls beating up the guys and throw baterangs at the laser generators (on the walls). You then have to go into this room with a big computer and jump down into the hole around the computer. Then you have to crouch down and use your universal tool on the red light. To get out, you have to shoot your batgrapple at the walkway above the door and swing around (like you did to enter the castle, only this one is harder and you have to be more precise. I know, it's a bummer, but if you've saved, you really can't do anything about it.
stevenson72

PostPosted: Dec Wed 15, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: dark tomorrow Reply with quote

I for one couldn't wait to get this game when it came out. paid full price for it, and truly regret it. there are so many bad things about it. I mean batman can't get over a burning bus, or what ever that was ..... please. I won;t even start with the camera problem. We all saw it. we all agree that ti was poorly done, and that shows a lack of effort by the programmers. I mean the animation is amazing. I keep struggling through the ridiculously bad fights just to see the next cut scene. currently I am stuck at mr Freeze. wich seems to be worse than posion ivy. But all in all the game really is a bust. Great cut scenes, but if you have to suffer through the rest of the game then it's not really a quality game. I mean you should play it for the game.... not the movie clips. IF they make more batman games... i'll definatley rent it to try it before i buy it. I am such a big batman fan I didn't thinkI would find any batman game i wouldn't like. kemco proved me wrong.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum