Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

im stuck need help after i beat crock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theblaine4k

PostPosted: Jul Tue 06, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: im stuck need help after i beat crock Reply with quote

ok i beat the crock guy he's laying on the ground i need to get that scientist out of the cell but dont know how all the guys are on the ground cuffed. i know 2 switches one makes the dores unlock and the other nothing? what do i do.
View users profile Send private message
batman1939

PostPosted: Jul Tue 06, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what you're talking about? But if you're talking about Killer Croc, fought in a room with waist high water, then this is what to do. First of all there is a pipe spilling water, the one Croc was opening before the fight, go to the pipe and press the punch button to turn off the water. After the water drains, get next to Croc and press the punch button. Batman will either say something or grab a key off of Croc. If Batman keeps talking try crouching next to Croc. After you get the key, use it to open the cell door with the Doctor (scientist). She'll talk to you, give you another key to get to the next level.
View users profile Send private message
teknoman

PostPosted: Aug Tue 24, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or use ur universal tool and scan croc. then u'll also get the key
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Batman: Dark Tomorrow All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum