Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Arcade games?...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coarse Limely

PostPosted: Aug Sat 28, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Arcade games?... Reply with quote

Did Kemco ever make any arcade games? I manage a Namco Aladdin's Castle, myself, and own a number of arcade games for my own personal use as well, and I was wondering.
View users profile Send private message
Adoug

PostPosted: Aug Sun 29, 2004 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will ask around and see what I come up with. Might be a few days though, people are travelling about. icon_twisted.gif

Adoug
Coarse Limely

PostPosted: Sep Thu 02, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe. If I can get this S.T.U.N. Runner game I just purchased to work in my cabinet, I was about ready to declare my personal arcade collection complete, but if Kemco's got some good scrolling shooters or puzzle games or the like, I'd hold off until I got my hands on those as well.
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Kemco Archives All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum