Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Finally an Xbox Strategy Game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danny

PostPosted: Sep Thu 09, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Finally an Xbox Strategy Game Reply with quote

I have so many questions regarding this game that I don't know where to start. I love Strategy games but hate sitting at my computer for hours. Is there anything on the net where I could read up on details of the game before it comes out? Is this game more for adults? Hopefully......
Adoug

PostPosted: Sep Thu 09, 2004 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is detailed enough to keep adults very interested, but easy enough to learn that kids shouldnt have any trouble. If you have any questions, you can always post them here and I will do my best to answer. Unless you know Japanese, I dont know of any site where you could read up a bunch on the game. icon_twisted.gif
geelw

PostPosted: Sep Mon 13, 2004 7:19 am    Post subject: you could start by... Reply with quote

...looking at reviews and impressions of the sega saturn game called IRON STORM. it's also a system soft strategy game, and if you like what you're able to dig up, you'll be all over this game like it's water in the desert. i'm a HUGE fan of their other strategy games, and this new one looks to be the best yet!

g.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Dai Senryaku VII Modern Military Tactics All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum