Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Magyar gas room bugs?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faelin

PostPosted: Sep Thu 16, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Magyar gas room bugs? Reply with quote

I can finally get the fly cam to open the sailboat pic, enter the combo and get to the gas room icon_lol.gif . I've blocked the vents in the gas room, collected all the goodies and set off the alarm. My problem is that once I get all the way through the fly cam tunnel and fly into the green & red contacts, the fly cam fries, gets 'stuck' until the battery runs out (with no message from Cody), or keeps bouncing off. Since I covered the vents, I seem to not have a problem with the gas even though I see it. I also seem to have unlimited fly cam batteries since every time I use up all I have getting fried by the 'green thing', I just run to the other room and pick up a new pack of batteries that have spawned.

* Exactly where on the green contacts do I have to fly the cam to get Cody to get off his butt and get me outta here? (Usually just getting close enough has worked, so a screen shot would be wonderful if anyone has one.)

* Is the endless supply of fly cams a sign of a bug that's keeping me from working the 'green thing'?

I'd appreciate any help here - I've gone through at least 8 fly cam battery packs and started with 8 - by my count I've tried this at least 48 times!

*sigh* ... maybe I should just crawl in there myself... icon_evil.gif
View users profile Send private message
Bullet Proof Theory

PostPosted: Sep Wed 29, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In that room yes you do cover the vents with those boxes cos that'll buy you some extra time. So when you do send a flycam into the vent ( top corner of gas room behind a box ) you simply avoid those force fields that can electronically disable your flycam. All you do is avoid those force fields and you'll do it just fine icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Dec Fri 17, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: same problem Reply with quote

I am having the same problem. I have avoided the forcefields , but can't get any message or anything icon_evil.gif I just keep bouncing off of it.
night1087

PostPosted: Dec Sun 19, 2004 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to make sure that the timer is going when you send the fly cam in. I had the same problem until I figured that out.
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum