Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

stauffer bank part 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
janna

PostPosted: Sep Wed 22, 2004 11:41 am    Post subject: stauffer bank part 3 Reply with quote

icon_wink.gif
Hi, I just wondering if someone knows the code so i can remove the bearer bonds in the main vault?

I know that the code in to the main vault is 5572, but what to do next?

icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Adoug

PostPosted: Sep Wed 22, 2004 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use you special visors once you are in the vault to look for the bonds. They look like stacks of paper. Then when you see them, take a look at the number of the box they are in. Type the number of the box in the control panel and the box will open up. Take the bonds. I believe there are two bonds for each of the three box areas. Hope this helps. Also, there is a walk through at the top of the forum page called RO Walkthrough, fyi. icon_twisted.gif Hope this helps and have fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum