Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

MORE GAMES FOR GAME CUBE!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coarse Limely

PostPosted: Sep Thu 23, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm a bigger Nintendo fan than anybody, but I think the X-box is pretty cool, too. Panzer Dragoon, Fable, Shenmue, Ninja Gaiden, Dead or Alive 3, Dungeons & Dragon Heroes, Gun Valkyrie, and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic all make it, not as good as the GAMECUBE, of course, but definitely worthwhile. I don't see why everyone likes Halo so much, though. If you haven't tried any of the games on my list, you definitely should before judging the system too harshly.
View users profile Send private message
geelw

PostPosted: Oct Fri 01, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: failure of intelligence? Reply with quote

er.... what? icon_rolleyes.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Nov Thu 25, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: failure of intelligence? Reply with quote

Who the ^@#$! cares about Gamecube? Its a failing system... sales wise and 3rd party support wise. can you please Kemco for not supporting GC? Their games would bomb when in sales when compared to Xbox and PS2. The game insdustry cannot handle 3 consoles at once, thats why GC is being moved out. Xbox and PS2 are the main consoles now, and Xbox 2 and PS3 will most likely be also.
Coarse Limely

PostPosted: Nov Fri 26, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not if sony screws up the ps3 as badly as some developers are saying they already have. They had enough trouble developing games for the Sega Saturn with its two processors. Now sony wants to simulate hundreds of thousands of them with their "cell" chip? Developers bent over and took it in the back door for sony with the ps2 because so many "gamers" went out and bought them even when there weren't any games available for it. I think they'll be reluctant to do so a second time around.

In any event, there are plenty of games on GAMECUBE that demonstrate the idea that if a game is made well, it will sell in mighty quantities. Some are even 3rd-party games, like Soul Calibur II, Resident Evil, Viewtiful Joe, and Star Wars: Rogue Leader. GAMECUBE's not being "moved out" or anything like that, either. There are still Zelda, Mario, Resident Evil, Star Fox, Fire Emblem, Gundam, and many more games coming out that'll all make pretty pennies in their own rights. Don't write off a system without playing it.
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Nov Mon 29, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coarse Limely wrote:
Not if sony screws up the ps3 as badly as some developers are saying they already have. They had enough trouble developing games for the Sega Saturn with its two processors. Now sony wants to simulate hundreds of thousands of them with their "cell" chip? Developers bent over and took it in the back door for sony with the ps2 because so many "gamers" went out and bought them even when there weren't any games available for it. I think they'll be reluctant to do so a second time around.

In any event, there are plenty of games on GAMECUBE that demonstrate the idea that if a game is made well, it will sell in mighty quantities. Some are even 3rd-party games, like Soul Calibur II, Resident Evil, Viewtiful Joe, and Star Wars: Rogue Leader. GAMECUBE's not being "moved out" or anything like that, either. There are still Zelda, Mario, Resident Evil, Star Fox, Fire Emblem, Gundam, and many more games coming out that'll all make pretty pennies in their own rights. Don't write off a system without playing it.

Yeah of course they bent over and took it for Sony, when you are the dominate force in the game industry then people are going to make games for your system no matter how hard it is to.

Yeah some games can sell well on GC, but most of them have to involve a Nintendo character. Soul Calibur 2 sold best on GC because it had Zelda, Resident Evil had dissapointing sales even though it sold over a million units in North America, and I dont have sales numbers for VJ or Star Wars Rouge Squarden so I cant say if they sold well or not. Also LucasArts doesnt develop or Publish games for GC anymore... so say goodbye to them. icon_biggrin.gif

And yes GC is being "moved out". Yes they have Zelda and Mario. But what else can you give me? Resident Evil 4 is going to PS2 BTW... so you cant call it Exclusive anymore, Starfox francise is bascially dead, Fire Emblem no one really cares about, and Gundam? Illl pretend you didnt bring that one up. icon_lol.gif
Coarse Limely

PostPosted: Nov Mon 29, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QuantumFusion wrote:

Yeah of course they bent over and took it for Sony, when you are the dominate force in the game industry then people are going to make games for your system no matter how hard it is to.

They wouldn't be the dominant force in the industry if developers hadn't bought their marketing blather. "sony computer entertainment" would be spoken of in the same breath as "Titus Software" in this industry if they didn't make hardware. Forgive me if I don't have confidence in their ability to lead the business in the right directions.

QuantumFusion wrote:
Yeah some games can sell well on GC, but most of them have to involve a Nintendo character. Soul Calibur 2 sold best on GC because it had Zelda, Resident Evil had dissapointing sales even though it sold over a million units in North America, and I dont have sales numbers for VJ or Star Wars Rouge Squarden so I cant say if they sold well or not. Also LucasArts doesnt develop or Publish games for GC anymore... so say goodbye to them. icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah, LucasArts and Factor 5 are making games for Nintendo's next console. I'll miss 'em tons until I see their next project. "Over a million" is far from disappointing in this industry.

Ever seen the ps2 version of Soul Calibur II running alongside the GAMECUBE or X-box version? Tournament-level players won't even touch the ps2 version because it drops frames like nobody's business. If two characters are performing combos and guard-counters at the same time, you can't tell what's going on until it's over.

QuantumFusion wrote:
And yes GC is being "moved out". Yes they have Zelda and Mario. But what else can you give me? Resident Evil 4 is going to PS2 BTW... so you cant call it Exclusive anymore, Starfox francise is bascially dead, Fire Emblem no one really cares about, and Gundam? Illl pretend you didnt bring that one up. icon_lol.gif

Pretend all you like, if it helps you sleep at night. icon_biggrin.gif Resident Evil 4 is going to ps2...late next year...taking big hits in the technical department like Soul Calibur II did. You saying Star Fox is dead and no one cares about Fire Emblem doesn't make it true. Metal Gear Solid was just a dead NES franchise until it was advertised and released. What else can I give you? How about Geist, Killer 7, Advance Wars, Odama, and Kirby? Nintendo's got a surprise title or 2 up their sleeves for E3, too.
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Nov Tue 30, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

They wouldn't be the dominant force in the industry if developers hadn't bought their marketing blather. "sony computer entertainment" would be spoken of in the same breath as "Titus Software" in this industry if they didn't make hardware. Forgive me if I don't have confidence in their ability to lead the business in the right directions.

Yeah, well its not like this whole domiance begain with the PS2. It first happend with the whole PS1 Era. Sony got lucky. It all starts with Nintendo and Sony teaming up to design and build PS1 (Im sure you know this). But Nintendo pulled out at the last moment due to that they didnt like it that PS1 used CD's. A huge and stupid mistake on Nintendo's part, as CD's hold up to 650MB, while Nintendo went off to design N64 which uses cartridges (HUGE MISTAKE) which hold like 32MB (which also tend to cost ALOT more, and cant play thing like FMV).

So Sony bring out the PS1 and it easly dominates, Playstation games are cheap to make, the marketbase goes up really quickly, plus the fact there wasnt much competition when PS1 came out (N64 came out about a year after), PS1 dominated... which pretty much destroyed the Sega Saturn (which was already pretty much dead). PS1 and PS2 even evenually crushed both the N64 and Dreamcast right out of the market. Pretty good on Sony's Part. N64 did have some good AAA titles... but compare that to PS1 and you can see its the superior product, game wise.

Quote:

Ever seen the ps2 version of Soul Calibur II running alongside the GAMECUBE or X-box version? Tournament-level players won't even touch the ps2 version because it drops frames like nobody's business. If two characters are performing combos and guard-counters at the same time, you can't tell what's going on until it's over.

Yes... the Xbox verison is the best overall... (Graphically, and Audio wise it supports 720p and Dolby Digital 5.1). That doesnt mean it sold the best though, as it didnt. But it still did well in sales.

Quote:

Pretend all you like, if it helps you sleep at night. icon_biggrin.gif Resident Evil 4 is going to ps2...late next year...taking big hits in the technical department like Soul Calibur II did. You saying Star Fox is dead and no one cares about Fire Emblem doesn't make it true. Metal Gear Solid was just a dead NES franchise until it was advertised and released. What else can I give you? How about Geist, Killer 7, Advance Wars, Odama, and Kirby? Nintendo's got a surprise title or 2 up their sleeves for E3, too.

Yes, its too bad that Capcom annocced it goign to PS2 even before the GC version comes out... as the people that were goign to buy a GC for RE4, arent going to buy one anymore now that its coming to PS2.

No one really cares about Star Fox that much... its true.

Yep and the MGS1 Port on GC (Twin Snakes) Blew in sales and did "Ok" in reviews. Nothing too special.

Geist is being developed by a developer best knowen for Mary Kate and Ashley games. icon_biggrin.gif Nintendo is the one publishing.

Killer 7 is also on PS2.

We pretty much know nothing about Advance Wars.

I dont even know what Odama is. icon_lol.gif

Kirby? Come on man lol... you can do better then that. Thats like me saying Xbox is great because it has Blinx and Grabbed by the Ghoulies. icon_biggrin.gif
Coarse Limely

PostPosted: Nov Tue 30, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're wrong about why Nintendo ended the deal with sony for the Super Nintendo PlayStation. Not only was the technology little better than the failing SegaCD, but sony drew up a contract which had most of the royalty fees for the device's games going to them. The power of the Super Nintendo PlayStation was nowhere near the actual specifications of sony's final playstation console, let alone able to handle something as impressive as Super Mario 64. The technology involved with CD-ROMs was not at a point that Nintendo wanted to use at the time, and sony's swindling put the clincher on their decision.

I don't know where you heard the ps2 version of Resident Evil 4 will be coming out before GAMECUBE's, but don't let them sell you a bridge in Brooklyn, either. GAMECUBE's version is coming out in January.

Despite it's lack in quality, Star Fox Adventures still sold over a million copies. If a poor game in the series can sell well, think what Namco's Star Fox Armada will do.

I wasn't talking about GAMECUBE's Metal Gear game. I was talking about the series as a whole. A Konami franchise that makes people cling to sony. Hilarious.

Geist by the developer of Mary Kate & Ashley? So what? The developers of such stinkpiles as Unlimited Saga and Chrono Cross make Final Fantasy games. I judge games based on their own merits. Not on the past work of their developers.

Advance Wars is a quick-paced turn-based strategy game with tanks, missiles, and lots and lots of explosions. What more do you need to know?

Odama is destined to be the best multiplayer game since Super Smash Brothers. Pinball + real-time-strategy = Solid Gold.

Lots of people love Kirby, including myself. Ever play any of the games in the series?
Adoug

PostPosted: Nov Tue 30, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Round Two....FIGHT! (In Shang Tsung's voice for MK).. icon_twisted.gif
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Nov Tue 30, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You're wrong about why Nintendo ended the deal with sony for the Super Nintendo PlayStation. Not only was the technology little better than the failing SegaCD, but sony drew up a contract which had most of the royalty fees for the device's games going to them. The power of the Super Nintendo PlayStation was nowhere near the actual specifications of sony's final playstation console, let alone able to handle something as impressive as Super Mario 64. The technology involved with CD-ROMs was not at a point that Nintendo wanted to use at the time, and sony's swindling put the clincher on their decision.

Ok then... but Nintendo is still stupid to go with cartridges. Sony was the smart one, they took the risk of releasing the PS1 without Nintendos help and look where that got them. They have dominated the game industry since it came out and they continue to do so to this day.

Can you tell me why N64 games were so blurry? and PS1 ones were so clear? Can you tell me why Cartridges cost more then CD's? Can you tell me why you cant play FMV's on N64 games? All of Nintendos stupid mistakes came back and kicked it in the ass, and that let Sony win its victory.

Quote:
I don't know where you heard the ps2 version of Resident Evil 4 will be coming out before GAMECUBE's, but don't let them sell you a bridge in Brooklyn, either. GAMECUBE's version is coming out in January.

You read that wrong... I said "Ps2 version being annocced before the GC version coming out" I never said the PS2 version would be released first. Capcom is planning for it to come out Q4 2005, with a rumored Xbox version also.

Quote:
Despite it's lack in quality, Star Fox Adventures still sold over a million copies. If a poor game in the series can sell well, think what Namco's Star Fox Armada will do.

Yep and compare that to the N64 version of Star Fox. How much did that sell? I bet you alot more then the GC version.

Quote:
I wasn't talking about GAMECUBE's Metal Gear game. I was talking about the series as a whole. A Konami franchise that makes people cling to sony. Hilarious.

You are blaming Sony for this? Did you ever think that Konami wanted to do FMV's for the MGS series? How could they do that with N64? on a 32MB Cartridge... again its all about the weakness of the N64 and Nintendo's stupid mistakes. Why do you think Squaresoft went to PS1??? They were loyal to Nintendo with the Super Nintendo.

Quote:
Geist by the developer of Mary Kate & Ashley? So what? The developers of such stinkpiles as Unlimited Saga and Chrono Cross make Final Fantasy games. I judge games based on their own merits. Not on the past work of their developers.

Chrono is one of the highest rated games ever... I dont know about Unlimited Saga but your statement is invalid. What if Titus was developing it? Would you still be excited about it?

Quote:
Advance Wars is a quick-paced turn-based strategy game with tanks, missiles, and lots and lots of explosions. What more do you need to know?

Yeah I know what it is, I have heard of the GBA version.

Quote:
Odama is destined to be the best multiplayer game since Super Smash Brothers. Pinball + real-time-strategy = Solid Gold.

Wait to the game comes out to say solid gold. icon_lol.gif Ive heard those words before and either the game flops or never sees the light of day,

Quote:
Lots of people love Kirby, including myself. Ever play any of the games in the series?

Kirby pretty much targets the Kid genre...Thats nice that you like it but its just yet another reason why people call Nintendo kiddy.
Coarse Limely

PostPosted: Nov Tue 30, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QuantumFusion wrote:

Ok then... but Nintendo is still stupid to go with cartridges. Sony was the smart one, they took the risk of releasing the PS1 without Nintendos help and look where that got them. They have dominated the game industry since it came out and they continue to do so to this day.

Can you tell me why N64 games were so blurry? and PS1 ones were so clear? Can you tell me why Cartridges cost more then CD's? Can you tell me why you cant play FMV's on N64 games? All of Nintendos stupid mistakes came back and kicked it in the ass, and that let Sony win its victory.

Can you tell me why playstation's games were so pixelated, while N64's were so smooth? Can you tell how FMVs would have affected the gameplay of great games like Zelda? sony didn't win anything. 3rd-parties won every victory for them.

Also, I told you why Nintendo was not stupid to refuse sony's deal and technology. Your choice not to listen is your own.

Quote:

Yep and compare that to the N64 version of Star Fox. How much did that sell? I bet you alot more then the GC version.

GAMECUBE doesn't have a version of Star Fox yet. Star Fox Adventures is a completely different game from the first 2 in the series. The new Star Fox should outperform Adventures by a hefty sum, you'll see.

Quote:
You are blaming Sony for this? Did you ever think that Konami wanted to do FMV's for the MGS series? How could they do that with N64? on a 32MB Cartridge... again its all about the weakness of the N64 and Nintendo's stupid mistakes. Why do you think Squaresoft went to PS1??? They were loyal to Nintendo with the Super Nintendo.

There aren't any FMVs in Metal Gear Solid. The N64 was far from weak. You need only to look at the extremely limited, jaggy, pixelated 3D spaces in games like Crash Bandicoot and compare them to Super Mario 64, Zelda, Jet Force Gemini, and others that had enormous, detailed, wide-open spaces to explore. If you think the N64's graphics were inferior to the playstation's, look at Conker's Bad Fur Day, or Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, or Majora's Mask and tell me that anything on the playstation that isn't pre-rendered looks better.

Squaresoft went to the playstation because they placed their emphasis on pretty pictures and FMVs, as you clearly do, instead of on gameplay, as Nintendo does.

Quote:

Chrono is one of the highest rated games ever... I dont know about Unlimited Saga but your statement is invalid. What if Titus was developing it? Would you still be excited about it?

I didn't say I was biased against Titus ever, did I? I merely said they're not exactly well thought-of in the industry. I attribute Chrono Cross's high ratings to a cosmic rift in the space-time continuum that corrupted the minds of the game's reviewers at the time. There is no possible way that anyone who loves video games could like that game for any reason other than graphics and hype. I'll accept Dance Dance Revolution before I accept that.

Quote:

Wait to the game comes out to say solid gold. icon_lol.gif Ive heard those words before and either the game flops or never sees the light of day.

I'll bet you're plenty willing to believe it about grand theft auto games or whatever series it is that has you licking sony's boots. I've never played a Nintendo-developed game that I haven't liked, and I've played nearly all of them. I've gotta try Radar Scope some time.

Quote:

Kirby pretty much targets the Kid genre...Thats nice that you like it but its just yet another reason why people call Nintendo kiddy.

The main reason being, of course, that they're insecure about their own image and can't appreciate good, clean fun anymore.
QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Nov Tue 30, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Can you tell me why playstation's games were so pixelated, while N64's were so smooth? Can you tell how FMVs would have affected the gameplay of great games like Zelda? sony didn't win anything. 3rd-parties won every victory for them.

I know that the PS1 had "lesser" hardware, in most ways at least. How would FMV's affected the gameplay? They make the game more cinematic. No... Sony won alot... Nintendo lost alot. PRetty simple logic. Nintendo went from dominating the game industry, to last place today with the GC. Talk about some stupid mistakes.

Quote:
Also, I told you why Nintendo was not stupid to refuse sony's deal and technology. Your choice not to listen is your own.

Ok, they were not stupid if Sony wanted all the control. What they are stupid for is going with cartridges when they new CD's could hold more and are cheaper overall. I can list even more mistakes Nintendo did with GC... from launching it in the color purple to the 1.5GB mini Discs to the 1/2MB Memory cards. But thats another story. icon_lol.gif

Quote:
GAMECUBE doesn't have a version of Star Fox yet. Star Fox Adventures is a completely different game from the first 2 in the series. The new Star Fox should outperform Adventures by a hefty sum, you'll see.

Yeah and casual gamers (which rule the market) Dont care that its the same style as the N64 ones. All they care about is seeing the Star Fox logo on the boxart.

Quote:

There aren't any FMVs in Metal Gear Solid. The N64 was far from weak. You need only to look at the extremely limited, jaggy, pixelated 3D spaces in games like Crash Bandicoot and compare them to Super Mario 64, Zelda, Jet Force Gemini, and others that had enormous, detailed, wide-open spaces to explore. If you think the N64's graphics were inferior to the playstation's, look at Conker's Bad Fur Day, or Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, or Majora's Mask and tell me that anything on the playstation that isn't pre-rendered looks better.

Ok, I was thinking of the Final Fantasy Series.The N64 was not a weak console... but its crappu cartridges and blurry visuals brought that down a bit. the rest of your response goes on to talk all about graphics. Whos only cares about graphics now!!! icon_wink.gif

Quote:
Squaresoft went to the playstation because they placed their emphasis on pretty pictures and FMVs, as you clearly do, instead of on gameplay, as Nintendo does.

Yep and Squaresoft has some of the best games ever, on PS1. Those could h ave been on N64 but nooooooooooooooooo Nintendo had to go screw it up (as usual). Now dont turn this into a PS1 vs N64 who had better games debate. Because PS1 would obviusoly win. icon_biggrin.gif N64 had only like 3 great games a year anyway. Compare that to PS1 which had like 3 a month and you know why gamers went over to the Playstation.

Quote:
I didn't say I was biased against Titus ever, did I? I merely said they're not exactly well thought-of in the industry. I attribute Chrono Cross's high ratings to a cosmic rift in the space-time continuum that corrupted the minds of the game's reviewers at the time. There is no possible way that anyone who loves video games could like that game for any reason other than graphics and hype. I'll accept Dance Dance Revolution before I accept that.

Oh coem on... even I can admit Titus is one of the worst game developers/ publishes on the planet LOL. After Super Man 64 how can you not call them that. Besides they went Bankrupt a few months ago anyway. Yeah well we arent talking about your opinion, game reviewers liked it and ITs nice that you didnt, but the facts are its a great game even though you hate it.

Quote:
I'll bet you're plenty willing to believe it about grand theft auto games or whatever series it is that has you licking sony's boots. I've never played a Nintendo-developed game that I haven't liked, and I've played nearly all of them. I've gotta try Radar Scope some time.

Really? go do me a favor and play 1080 Snowboarding for GC, or Kirby's Air Ride, Mario Kart double Dash!, or Donkey Konga and then come back and talk to me. Nintendo's made quite a few *#% poor games over the years. and yes I do like GTA. Just because it isnt on GC doesnt mean you have to bash it. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote:

The main reason being, of course, that they're insecure about their own image and can't appreciate good, clean fun anymore.

Or they would just rather race real licensed cars online inside of racing around with Mario Characters with 2 player split Screen. icon_lol.gif

PostPosted: Dec Wed 01, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A. Mario Kart is a LAN-capable game, fully linkable for seperate TVs.

B. GAMECUBE actually has 4 controller ports unlike a less-technologically advance console I could name, so you could play up to 4 players split screen, which is great fun since you can yell at your opponents and snipe them from odd angles within their own camera angles. To each his own.

C. sony removed the online playability from their new gran turismo game in order to rush it out the doors in time for the holidays.

D. Never once did I bash Grand Theft Auto. I just said that you'll always assume that a new game in the series is fantastic without even playing it.

E. Certainly Titus sucks. If they were to make a great game, though, I'd be one of the first people playing it since I wouldn't dismiss it based on their name alone.

F. Your opinions and the opinions of others on the quality of the old playstation's library of games do not affect my own. My own being that there were only 5 games worth any of my time whatsoever: Final Fantasy Tactics, Star Ocean 2, Dragon Warrior 7, Final Fantasy 7, and Blaster Master. Meanwhile, there were at least 5 N64 games which I enjoyed more than any of those, plus at least 30 more that were worth my time.

G. Thank you for the insight into your mind as a casual gamer. Millions of Nintendo fans will still buy the new Star Fox. Congratulations, your opinion is invalid.

H. Yes, discs can hold more information than carts. However, as I said, the technology at the time was only such that FMV games like The 7th Guest and 16-bit-comparable titles such as those shown on the SegaCD were viable with a disc format. The technology that sony showed to Nintendo and wanted them to use was vastly, vastly, vastly inferior to the end result Nintendo was trying to achieve: Super Mario 64. Did you think they partnered with Silicon Graphics just to produce Donkey Kong Country? The fact that sony added power to their own console after Nintendo told them where to shove it is beside the point. Also, consider that Atari once attempted to stall Nintendo from releasing the NES while they worked on the 7800. sony's wheeling, dealing, and eventual failure to produce useable technology might have just been a ploy.

I. Gameplay cannot be cinematic. Cut-scenes are cinematic. Gameplay is interactive. You want cinematic, buy anime. I like to play my games.

PostPosted: Dec Wed 01, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A. Mario Kart is a LAN-capable game, fully linkable for seperate TVs.

I think you misjudged me lol. Im not a PS2 fankid, I prefer Xbox over PS2 and GC. But I do like PS2. So what if its LAN? Big freaking deal lol Xbox has been doing 16 player lans since the day it came out.

Quote:
B. GAMECUBE actually has 4 controller ports unlike a less-technologically advance console I could name, so you could play up to 4 players split screen, which is great fun since you can yell at your opponents and snipe them from odd angles within their own camera angles. To each his own.

Yeah thats one reason why PS2 sucks lol. And wheres the online games on GC? (besides PSO) I can play up to 24 players online on Star Wars Battlefront. How many players can you play on GC on that game? Oh wait, that game isnt on Gamecube I forgot that Lucasarts doesnt support GC anymore!!! MY MISTAKE icon_biggrin.gif

Quote:
C. sony removed the online playability from their new gran turismo game in order to rush it out the doors in time for the holidays.

Yep and it got still got delayed again to next year. Crazy isnt it? But online or not it will still own Mario Kart Or Kirby's Air ride LMAO

Quote:
D. Never once did I bash Grand Theft Auto. I just said that you'll always assume that a new game in the series is fantastic without even playing it.

Regarding the GTA series, that has been proven that every new game in the series has been great. GTA3, Vice City and GTA San andreas proved that. other francises are not the same... like Mario for example or Final Fantasy.

Quote:
E. Certainly Titus sucks. If they were to make a great game, though, I'd be one of the first people playing it since I wouldn't dismiss it based on their name alone.

Of course so would I. But they went backrupt so I wont be.

Quote:
F. Your opinions and the opinions of others on the quality of the old playstation's library of games do not affect my own. My own being that there were only 5 games worth any of my time whatsoever: Final Fantasy Tactics, Star Ocean 2, Dragon Warrior 7, Final Fantasy 7, and Blaster Master. Meanwhile, there were at least 5 N64 games which I enjoyed more than any of those, plus at least 30 more that were worth my time.

Relaly 30? list me at least 20 that are only on N64.

Quote:
G. Thank you for the insight into your mind as a casual gamer. Millions of Nintendo fans will still buy the new Star Fox. Congratulations, your opinion is invalid.

How do you know? And im not a casual gamer. I bought DRIV3R(got cancelled for GC BTW) which got bad reviews, and I enjoyed it. I bought the game that appleaded to me.

Quote:
H. Yes, discs can hold more information than carts. However, as I said, the technology at the time was only such that FMV games like The 7th Guest and 16-bit-comparable titles such as those shown on the SegaCD were viable with a disc format. The technology that sony showed to Nintendo and wanted them to use was vastly, vastly, vastly inferior to the end result Nintendo was trying to achieve: Super Mario 64. Did you think they partnered with Silicon Graphics just to produce Donkey Kong Country? The fact that sony added power to their own console after Nintendo told them where to shove it is beside the point. Also, consider that Atari once attempted to stall Nintendo from releasing the NES while they worked on the 7800. sony's wheeling, dealing, and eventual failure to produce useable technology might have just been a ploy.

Yep well thats old technology and your right N64 games do look better. But PS1 Cd's can play FMV's and are cheaper - that outweights your judgement on why Cartridges are better. They arent, cartridges suck and they are dead in consoles at least.

Quote:
I. Gameplay cannot be cinematic. Cut-scenes are cinematic. Gameplay is interactive. You want cinematic, buy anime. I like to play my games.
[/quote]

Yep, it enchances the game, the immersive enviroment of the game, the athomsphere. Are you telling me you would rather have no FMV's then have then? Dont tell me you suck up to Nintendo that much. icon_eek.gif
goldeneye343

PostPosted: Feb Sat 19, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

gc is not faiking xbox is failing they are in 3rd place world wide and you are gay if you say gc is failing you know nothing about video games and the revolution will be the best console next gen
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum