Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Close combat

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slick Rick

PostPosted: Mar Sun 21, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Close combat Reply with quote

I'm still on the trng ex. In EX 2 the Security guard is countering my attack. I cannot get pass this stage icon_evil.gif Need help I'm following the listed instruction to no avail.
Bullet Proof Theory

PostPosted: Sep Wed 29, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so you sneak up behind him whether you tip toe or crouch then move? When your close enough you see a timer over his head counting along left to right so you then press the green button on your pad and then you see the circle with the arrows. with the joystick to the left of the pad you press the joypad in accordance with what the arrows are on the circle. Then you get the nice lil cutscene of the stealth kill. Ok? Understand now?

Note: each section that the timer goes up through the overhead enemy timer you get a different stealth kill. Ideal for the posted sentry who is'nt going anywhere icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Rogue Ops All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum