Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Custom Soundtracks?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Top Gear RPM Tuning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trancejeremy

PostPosted: Sep Tue 28, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: Custom Soundtracks? Reply with quote

Will this support custom soundtracks? I think they really help out a racing game on the Xbox, but a surprisingly large number of them don't (SRS, for instance...)

Also, are there any previews/reviews of this game? I know it came out in Europe on the PS2 a while ago, but I can't find out much about it...
Adoug

PostPosted: Sep Tue 28, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the moment custom soundtracks are not in planning. However, that could change. And I agree, it would be great! icon_twisted.gif As far as finding reviews on the european version, I would just google for it. However, note that the Top Gear RPM Tuning North American version will have several improvements over the European cousin of the game, including extra cars and added effects which will be released later. Thanks for the post and let me know if you have any other questions. icon_twisted.gif
trancejeremy

PostPosted: Sep Wed 29, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad about the custom soundtracks, but not surprising.

But actually, I've tried using google (and yahoo) to look for reviews of the European version, but haven't found any. The only thing I could find was a hands-on report from the 20003 version of E3.
Fastenjaw

PostPosted: Oct Sun 24, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: WOW!!! Reply with quote

Wow thats really far into the future!!!!! How on earth did you get a 200003 report??? The games in that era must all have graphics down to the atomic scale!!! lol

PostPosted: Nov Tue 02, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you guys insane? First no online play and no custom soundtracks? And tell us WHY again we should buy Top Gear over other competing games like NFSU2, Midnight Club 3 or Forza??? icon_rolleyes.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> Top Gear RPM Tuning All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum