Kemco Games Forum Index Kemco Games
Kemco Games Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

With the impending release of the Nintendo DS...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sturmdefeater

PostPosted: Oct Sat 16, 2004 3:35 am    Post subject: With the impending release of the Nintendo DS... Reply with quote

There has ben an apparent revival of old N64 franchises left untouched for a very long time. This has gotten me thinking of a possible Charlie Blast's Territory DS. I loved that N64 game's insane puzzles. With some polish and a revamped multiplayer, that game will be the puzzler of the ages! Maybe with new bombs and the possibility of playing across the world via WiFi...that game would rock.

I really hope my plea doesn't go unnoticed. icon_wink.gif
Adoug

PostPosted: Oct Sat 16, 2004 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, fyi, I read the website daily and I always pass on info when it pertains to anything we are working on, so your suggestions always get noticed. Thanks for the input! The DS looks to be an exciting system. I am looking forward to the DS as well as the PSP. What an exciting time to be a gamer! icon_twisted.gif
sturmdefeater

PostPosted: Oct Sun 17, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and a Top Gear compilation of the Super Nintendo games for DS would really be nice. icon_biggrin.gif
Zack-EGL

PostPosted: Nov Wed 03, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://eglive.com/?view=article&article=547

You may find that interesting, the last question is concerning PSP and DS, enjoy!
goldeneye343

PostPosted: Feb Sat 19, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: why Reply with quote

why did you say that when the site below stated kemcohasnt looked into the ds is this some kind of joke and by the way top gear compilation would be nice on the ds and psp but the question is do they care about what us gamers want
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kemco Games Forum Index -> The Suggestion Box All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum